Dr. Mark Oldakowski D.D.S.
Dentist400 S Nelson St Potterville MI, 48876
Dr. Mark Oldakowski is a Dentist practicing in Potterville, MI. Dr. Oldakowski specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Mark Oldakowski D.D.S.'s Practice location
Potterville, MI 48876Get Direction
Ann Arbor, MI 48103Get Direction
EAST LANSING, MI 48823Get Direction
Dr. Mark Oldakowski D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Oldakowski
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Dr. Christine A Tenaglia DDS3985 Okemos Road Okemos MI 48864
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Pipesh D.D.S.730 Durkee St Nashville MI 49073
- Leslie N Stumpos DDS3526 W Saginaw St Lansing MI 48917
- Dr. Bachtrac Tu DDS1738 Hamilton Rd Okemos MI 48864
- Dr. Neil C Manczak D.D.S.6250 S Cedar St Lansing MI 48911
- Dr. Scott M Stone D.D.S.1801 E Saginaw St Lansing MI 48912