Dr. Grace Mcgorrian MD
Neurologist | Neurodevelopmental Disabilities112 Hillvue Dr Butler PA, 16001
Dr. Grace Mcgorrian practices Neuropathology in Butler, PA. Dr. Mcgorrian studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Grace Mcgorrian MD's Practice location
Butler, PA 16001Get Direction
Dr. Grace Mcgorrian MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mcgorrian
- The Wheelchair Vantage Point: Living with Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a collective term used to describe conditions that cause progressive muscle weakness, atrophy, and death. The most common and most severe type, Duchenne muscular dystrophy, is caused by a mutation in the gene that controls the production of dystrophin, a protein necessary to...
- What is a Hemorrhage, and What Signs Can Be Used to Identify a Brain Hemorrhage?
What is a Hemorrhage?Our body frequently undergoes several changes. While some changes could be medical illnesses themselves, some changes could be a sign of a medical illness, rather than the illness itself. Our body is like a machine comprising of various components, and sometimes these components...
- Young Ballerina with Muscular Dystrophy Has Her Dream Come True
Dreams do come true, which has been the case for Jessica Kennedy. When she was just 18 months old, Jessica was diagnosed with muscular dystrophy. Now seven, she is bound to a wheelchair with limited mobility, but this little girl is still full of dreams.One of them is to become a ballerina and be...
- The History of Parkinson's Disease
You've probably heard of Parkinson's disease, with it affecting millions of people around the world, mostly those who are older. But do you know how it came to be? This disorder has a vast and interesting history as to how it came to be. It's essential to learn the history of Parkinson's to get a...
- How Is Restless Legs Syndrome Diagnosed?
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) will interfere with your sleep patterns. Therefore, it can be regarded as a sleep disorder. Restless legs syndrome usually affects the legs. However, it can affect your arms, head, and neck. If you have RLS, you might experience unusual leg sensations and involuntary...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Dr. Barbara Dappert MD11676 Perry Hwy Wexford PA 15090
- Dr. Malcolm P Berger M.D.985 Penn St Brackenridge PA 15014
- Dr. Elliot Morton Michel M.D.2801 Freeport Road Natrona Heights PA 15065
- Dr. Arun Raj Antony MDUniversity Of Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Benjamin Shtrahman MD9104 Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh PA 15237
- Dr. Munir Y Elawar MD724 East Brady St Butler PA 16001