Dr. Joel C Hutcheson MD
Urologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Urology2530 Chicago Ave #550 Minneapolis MN, 55404
Dr. Joel Hutcheson is a pediatric urologist with Pediatric Surgical Associates. He received his medical degree from Vanderbilt University and received advanced training as a resident in urological sur ...
Education and Training
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine 1989
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- Pediatric Urology
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- 2001
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Appendicovesicostomy: the mitrofanoff procedure-a 15-year perspective.
- Long-term followup of endoscopic incision of ureteroceles: intravesical versus extravesical.
- The anatomical approach to inguinal orchiopexy.
- Idiopathic congenital dysmorphic megascrotum.
- Subcapsular urinoma: an unusual form of page kidney in a high school wrestler.
- Male neonatal circumcision: indications, controversies and complications.
- Editorial comment.
- Editorial comment.
- 2012 Mpls.St.Paul Super Doctors
- Birth Defects
- Inguinal Hernia
- Urology, Pediatric - Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Fellow in Pediatric Urology 1997
Dr. Joel C Hutcheson MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55404Get Direction
Dr. Joel C Hutcheson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hutcheson
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- What Is The Point of a Circumcision?
What Is The Point of a Circumcision?Circumcision is one of the oldest social and cultural practices of man. Its origin is not known, but centuries of the removal of the foreskin has been practiced by many communities. Different communities hold various beliefs concerning circumcision.Some consider...
- Causes and Helpful Tips for Enuresis (Bedwetting)
What is enuresis?Enuresis, also called nocturnal enuresis, is the medical term for bedwetting or urinating during sleep. Bedwetting is usually part of a child’s development. It is fairly common among children and is slightly more common in boys.Most children outgrow bedwetting without any...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...