Dr. Laura Crim is an internist practicing in Chambersburg, PA. Dr. Crim specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Crim provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 1996
Georgetown University School of Medicine 1996
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Wake Forest U Baptist Med Ctr, Emergency Medicine
Dr. Laura E Crim MD's Practice location
Chambersburg, PA 17201Get Direction
Carlisle, PA 17015Get Direction
Dr. Laura E Crim MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Why you Should Really Take that Power Nap
Power naps help you to improve your memory, concentration, and creativity. Making this a part of the regular routine helps to combat fatigue and be active throughout the rest of the day.A short nap of 15 to 20 minutes will help you to recharge, and keep you alert and active. This is really helpful...
- The History of Fibromyalgia
IntroductionSome may consider fibromyalgia as a fairly new medical condition, but the truth is, this medical condition has actually existed for more than centuries. The term “fibromyalgia” first came into existence in the year 1976. Since the early 1800s, scientists and physicians have written...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes comes with a lot of signs, so it is important to recognize the signs and symptoms before it is too late. It's important to see your doctor before the symptoms become severe. Type 2 diabetes symptoms often develop slowly and most people don’t even know it. It is really important to get a...
- What Does Triamcinolone Treat?
Triamcinolone topical is used for the treatment of various skin conditions and their symptoms, such as redness, inflammation, itching, and other discomforts. This topical medication is also a corticosteroid and only available through prescription. Other available forms of triamcinolone are:...
- What Are the Health Benefits of Milk Thistle?
Milk thistle is a native plant of Europe and an integral part of the medicine for gall bladder and liver disorders. The active ingredients in this herb are flavanoid and silymarin, which have both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.Some of the common uses of the herb include:...
- 10 Natural Ways to Lower Your Blood Sugar
High blood sugar, also known as hyperglycemia, happens when blood glucose is abnormally high due to your body’s improper use of insulin or when your body cannot produce insulin. It mainly affects people with diabetes. Food intake, sedentary lifestyle, illnesses, and not taking the prescribed...
- Dr. Stephen Charles Cenedella MD150 Prospect Ave Franklin PA 16323
- Dr. Stephanie San andres Cabello MD755 Norland Ave Chambersburg PA 17201
- Dr. Radu M Theodoru MD12916 Conamar Dr Hagerstown MD 21742
- Dr. Pauline Maria Daley richards M.D.1500 Pennsylvania Ave Hagerstown MD 21742
- Dr. Jay David Stevens MD150 Prospect Ave Franklin PA 16323
- Mr. Mohammad S Haq MD23 Walnut St Waynesboro PA 17268