Kimberly Shaddox is an acupuncturist practicing in Spokane, WA. Dr. Shaddox evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Shaddox treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Miss Kimberly Dawn Shaddox M.S., L.AC, DIPL. AC's Practice location
Spokane, WA 99204Get Direction
SPOKANE VALLEY, WA 99037Get Direction
Miss Kimberly Dawn Shaddox M.S., L.AC, DIPL. AC's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Bum jung Ko Other12 E Rowan Ave Spokane WA 99207
- Mrs. Emily Lauren Koestner L.AC., EAMP3939 Atlantic Avenue Long Beach CA 90807
- Susie Madelaine Warto LMP3711 E 31st Ave Spokane WA 99223
- Celeste Salerno L.AC6259 Caminito Andreta San Diego CA 92111
- Mary Iverson Other1325 W 1st Ave Spokane WA 99201
- Becky Jean Oos L.AC.20 W Main Ave Spokane WA 99201