Mohit Rastogi MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology9901 Medical Center Dr Rockville MD, 20850
Dr. Mohit Rastogi is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Rockville, MD. Dr. Rastogi performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Georgetown University School of Medicine 2002
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center 2009
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center 2010
Mohit Rastogi MD's Practice location
Rockville, MD 20850Get Direction
Lanham, MD 20706Get Direction
Mohit Rastogi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rastogi
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- What Is a Bubble Study?
What is a bubble study?A bubble study is a type of echocardiogram, which is the ultrasound of the heart. An echocardiogram is done to visualize the heart and its surrounding areas. Better images of the heart can be produced when a “contrast” is used during the echocardiogram. In a bubble study,...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Alexander Sebastiaan Asser M.D.9901 Medical Center Dr Rockville MD 20850
- Jason Mark Rashkin M.D.8008 WESTPARK DR MC LEAN VA 22102
- Seth Joseph Lessner MD110 Irving Street Washington DC 20010
- Allison W. Warren MD2131 K St Nw Washington DC 20037
- Leonard Ilkhanoff MD3300 GALLOWS RD FALLS CHURCH VA 22042
- Edward C. Healy M.D.6410 Rockledge Dr Bethesda MD 20817