Dr. Francisco Orejuela M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)5656 Kelley St Houston TX, 77026
Dr. Francisco Orejuela is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Orejuela specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Orejuela can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Orejuela can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Pontificia Univ Javeriana, Fac De Med, Bogota, Colombia 1991
Pontifical Xavierian University Medicine
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Urogynecological Problems
- Fellow American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member Society of Gynecologic Surgeons (SGS)
- Member The American Urogynecologic Society (AUGS)
- Member International Urogynecological Assocation (IUGA)
- Member Houston Gynecological and Obstetrical Society,
- MALE INFERTILITY, BAYLOR COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, HOUSTON, TX 1998
- Baylor College of Medicine, Male Reproduct. Med. & Surgery 1999
Dr. Francisco Orejuela M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77026Get Direction
Dr. Francisco Orejuela M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Orejuela
- What Are Uterine Fibroids?
Uterine fibroids, or leiomyomata, are smooth muscle tumors that develop within or outside the wall of the uterus. The muscle cells start growing abnormally resulting in a fibroid, which is just a benign tumor. These fibroids are very common and almost all women might develop fibroids at one point in...
- Cloudy Urine During Pregnancy
Our body is like a machine that has parts with significant functions to perform. However, sometimes, there could occur some forms of abnormalities in the urine that could indicate the presence of a disease or other underlying medical conditions. Normal urine should appear clear or with a straw...
- Arthritis May Lead to Obesity
According to a new study, many adults who have arthritis have a one commonality; they are obese. If an individual has arthritis, he or she has a 54% higher risk of obesity, as reported by Jennifer Hootman, PhD, an epidemiologist with the CDC and co-author of the study published in CDC’s Morbidity...
- What Are the Key Characteristics of Genital Herpes?
Genital herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are two types of HSV: HSV-1, which mostly causes cold sores, and HSV-2, which mostly causes genital herpes.Some cases of genital herpes may also be caused by HSV-1. This sexually transmitted infection is quite common among the adult...
- How do I Manage Morning Sickness?
Morning sickness refers to the nausea and vomiting experienced during pregnancy. Morning sickness is very common during the first trimester, but in some cases, it may extend throughout the period of the pregnancy. Although the condition is called morning sickness, it can affect an expectant mother...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- Dr. Robert G. Anding M.D.7900 Fannin St Ste 4000 Houston TX 77054
- Wyntrea Cunningham7707 Fannin St, Ste 110 Houston Texas 77054
- Dr. Heidi J. Purcell MD1 Baylor Plz Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Carl F. Giesler MD6620 MAIN ST HOUSTON TX 77030
- Dr. Creighton L. Edwards MD1504 Taub Loop Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Rene Luna MD1200 Binz St Houston TX 77004