Dr. Neil David Stein M.D.
Pediatrician12 N Main St Suite 110 West Hartford CT, 06107
Dr. Neil Stein is a pediatrician practicing in West Hartford, CT. Dr. Stein is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Stein diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Stein can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Drexel University College of Medicine 1980
MCP HAHNEMANN UNIV (FORMERLY ALLEGHENY UNIV) 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Pediatrics; Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Pediatrics; Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Internal Medicine
- University of Connecticut Program A
Dr. Neil David Stein M.D.'s Practice location
West Hartford, CT 06107Get Direction
NEW BRITAIN, CT 06053Get Direction
Dr. Neil David Stein M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stein
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- Treatments for Jaundice
Treatments are only necessary when the patient has extremely high levels of bilirubin in the blood. Most babies suffering from jaundice don’t require treatments because their blood’s bilirubin levels are often low. Under such conditions, the symptoms often improve with a period of two weeks and...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- Everything About Oral Thrush
What is oral thrush? How does oral thrush develop? What are the risk factors of developing oral thrush? What are the signs and symptoms of oral thrush? Is there treatment for oral thrush? And if it is there, what is it? These are just but some of the questions you may be asking yourself and are yet...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- Dr. Ted S. Rosenkrantz MD263 Farmington Avenue Farmington Connecticut 6030
- Dr. Nagwa Khadr M.D. Guthrie Sayre Pennsylvania 18840
- Angela G. Geddis117 South Slope Drive Berlin Connecticut 6037
- Dr. Christopher C Lawrence MD540 Saybrook Rd Middletown CT 06457
- Dr. Sydney Ladenheim MD225 Hopmeadow St Weatogue CT 06089
- Dr. Erika Cajsa Schumacher M.D.816 Broad St Meriden CT 06450