Dr. Mehmet Goral is a pathologist practicing in West Chester, PA. Dr. Goral is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Goral can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Goral may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Istanbul Universitesi 1984
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Hematology Pathology
- Redirection of T cell effector function in vivo and enhanced collagen-induced arthritis mediated by an IL-2R beta/IL-4R alpha chimeric cytokine receptor transgene.
- Sequence diversity within the reovirus S2 gene: reovirus genes reassort in nature, and their termini are predicted to form a panhandle motif.
- Sequence diversity within the reovirus S3 gene: reoviruses evolve independently of host species, geographic locale, and date of isolation.
- Viruses and cells with mutations affecting viral entry are selected during persistent rotavirus infections of MA104 cells.
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Vanderbilt University Program
Dr. Mehmet I. Goral M.D.'s Practice location
West Chester, PA 19380Get Direction
Dr. Mehmet I. Goral M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Dr. Robert N Arm DMD501 W 14th St Rm 2234 Wilmington DE 19801
- Dr. Robert Bradley Slease MD4701 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19713
- Dr. Scott William Hall MD4701 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19713
- Dr. Frank V Beardell MD4701 Ogletown Stanton Rd Newark DE 19713
- Dr. Edina Grujic M.D.100 E Lancaster Ave Wynnewood PA 19096
- Dr. Joseph P Horstmann M.D.100 E Lancaster Ave Wynnewood PA 19096