Dr. John Stevenson is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Canal Winchester, OH. Dr. Stevenson specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Stevenson can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Stevenson can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. John Evans Stevenson M.D.'s Practice location
Canal Winchester, OH 43110Get Direction
Dr. John Evans Stevenson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Difference Between Gastric Bypass Surgery and Gastric Sleeve
Weight loss surgeries, which are also collectively referred to as bariatric surgery are done when dietary and exercise treatment plans fail to work. More often, patients undergo this kind of surgery if their health is at risk due to their heavy weight. A bariatric operation can be done to obese...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- High-Risk Pregnancy: What Does This Mean?
A pregnancy is considered high-risk when either the mother or the baby have a higher chance of medical complications. High-risk pregnancies require closer monitoring and care, to make sure both the mom and baby stay healthy throughout the entire pregnancy.Risk factors that would make doctor's label...
- Everything You Need to Know About Vaginal Thrush
Vaginal thrush is a common condition among women and is caused by a yeast infection. It may be uncomfortable and unpleasant at times, but is treatable with medication available in pharmacies. However, there have been cases where treatment was difficult and in some women, the infection kept coming...
- What Are the Signs of Pregnancy?
Some of the signs of pregnancy may start early even when it is too soon to take a pregnancy test at home. Some of the first signs of pregnancy include breast tenderness, frequent urination, and fatigue. These may not be enough to tell that a person is pregnant or not, and a pregnancy test or...
- How Is Ovarian Cancer Diagnosed?
Ovarian cancer can affect every woman in the world, including those who are at an age above 60, but also those who are younger than that. The symptoms of ovarian cancer are mild in the early stages, so many women confuse them with a regular period or ovulation pain. That is the reason why ovarian...
- Dr. Preeti J. Srivatsa MD1153 E Main St Lancaster OH 43130
- Dr. Dorrie A. Friday MD150 Taylor Station Road Columbus Ohio 43213
- Dr. David Nicholson D.O.4120 West Franklin Street Bellbrook Ohio 45305
- Dr. Valerie Amber Waddell M.D.920 N Hamilton Rd Columbus OH 43230
- Dr. Cherie A Richey MD6001 E Broad St Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. Jessica Taylor Bullard M.D.2736 Barrows Rd Columbus OH 43232