Dr. Sherif Heiba MD
Nuclear Medicine Specialist1 Gustave L Levy Pl 1141 New York NY, 10029
Dr. Sherif Heiba practices Nuclear Medicine in New York, NY. Dr. Heiba uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
Education and Training
University of Alexandria Faculty of Medicine 1977
Nuclear MedicineAmerican Board of Nuclear MedicineABNM
- Liver Cancer
- Throat Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Nuclear Medicine; University Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, Fl
- University of Ottawa (Ontario, Canada)
- University of Washington School of Medicine Program
- University of Washington Medical Center, Craniofacial Surgery
Dr. Sherif Heiba MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10029Get Direction
East Meadow, NY 11554Get Direction
Dr. Sherif Heiba MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Heiba
- What Causes Diarrhea?
Diarrhea is the frequent flow of loose, watery stool through the intestines causing muscle contraction and abdominal pain. Stool follows its path through the anus and gets watery when the digestive system consumes too much fluid or gets infected with viruses, bacteria, or parasites. A loose stool...
- Treatment Options for Bladder Cancer
Treatment Options for Bladder CancerFor a doctor to decide the best treatment for your bladder cancer, he or she has to look at the progression of the disease and what stage it's at. As stages of bladder cancer are very crucial before making treatment decisions, your doctor will perform different...
- What Does it Mean if I Have Blood in My Urine?
Waking up to the sight of reddish discharge in your urine can be disconcerting to nearly anyone. However, nine out of ten times there is nothing severe to worry about. Though this is the case, there is always a chance that you might be observing a visible symptom of a serious underlying...
- Meet America’s Oldest Working Nurse
Nursing is a profession that needs a lot of passion and dedication. It’s a back-breaking job and needs a lot of physical, as well as mental strength to sustain in the job. While it’s easy to find an inspiration in any field, it’s quite difficult to find one when it comes nursing. The reason is...
- Weight Watchers May Be Worth a Shot
Patients who were obese or overweight, when referred to Weight Watchers, lost two times more weight compared to those who were treated by doctors, according to a study published in the journal, Lancet. In this study 772 overweight or moderately obese participants were assigned to two groups – one...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Arun J. Palkhiwala MD4207 30TH AVE ASTORIA NY 11103
- Marc Nolan M.D90 E End Ave New York NY 10028
- Newsha Z Ghodsi M.D.108 E 96th St New York NY 10128
- Zaza J Aivazi MD150 E 77th St New York NY 10021
- Sabino Richard Torre M.D.375 Mount Pleasant Ave West Orange NJ 07052
- Elie Youssef Chakhtoura M.D.375 Mount Pleasant Ave West Orange NJ 07052