Dr. George Minson is an internist practicing in Charleston, SC. Dr. Minson specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Minson provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Va Sch of Med, Charlottesville Va 1977
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Univ Of Va Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University Of Va Hospital 1978
Dr. George E Minson M.D.'s Practice location
Charleston, SC 29406Get Direction
Dr. George E Minson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Minson
- Salon Employees Are Exposed to High Levels of Chemicals
According to a new study, Vietnamese nail salon workers are exposed to high levels of chemical that can be harmful for the health. The study published in the American Journal of Public Health shows that these workers are exposed to unsafe levels of toluene, a solvent associated with a number of...
- IP 466 White Pill
IntroductionThe IP 466 pill is a capsule-shaped white pill, which has been identified to contain ibuprofen in the strength of 800 mg. This medicine is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The pill is 19 mm in size and is made available either over-the-counter or through prescription. Doctors usually...
- Is Malaria Preventable?
Malaria is a serious, but preventable disease more commonly found in some tropical and subtropical countries. It is a disease caused by the infection of the parasite Plasmodium, which lives in mosquitoes. Malaria is spread by the bite of an infected mosquito. Many people who travel to places...
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Nail Fungus?
Fungal infections are common in hair, nails, and surfaces of the skin. Nail fungus infects toe and finger nails and is more common in toe nails when compared to fingers. Also referred to as onchomyosis, this condition may become very painful affecting the whole nail. It usually starts as a small...
- Dr. Kimberly Davis-Seagle M.D.897 Von Kolnitz Rd Mt Pleasant South Carolina 29464
- Dr. David Seignious M.D.3312 Maybank Hwy Johns Island SC 29455
- Dr. Monica D Lominchar MD2079 Charlie Hall Blvd Charleston SC 29414
- Dr. Edward I Galaid M.D.597 S Enota Dr Ne Gainesville GA 30501
- Dr. Thomas Archibald Feely MD180 Wingo Way Mount Pleasant SC 29464
- Dr. George L Rosebrock MD3531 Mary Ader Drive Charleston SC 29414