Dr. Oladapo R. Osuntokun, MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry1615 E Elm St Scranton PA, 18505
Dr. Oladapo Osuntokun practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Scranton, PA. Dr. Osuntokun evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Osuntokun seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Dr. Oladapo R. Osuntokun, MD's Practice location
Scranton, PA 18505Get Direction
Scranton, PA 18508Get Direction
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Dr. Tasneem Hussainee M.D.501 S WASHINGTON AVE STE 1000 SCRANTON PA 18505
- Dr. Varsha J. Pandya M.D.1509 MAPLE ST SCRANTON PA 18505
- Dr. Paul G Termini MD562 Wyoming Avenue Kingston PA 18704
- Dr. Wittawat Kasayapanand M.D.335 S Franklin St Wilkes Barre PA 18702
- Dr. Harvey Weintraub MD550 Memorial Hwy Dallas PA 18612
- Dr. John Theroux MD335 S Franklin St Wilkes Barre PA 18702