Stephen Kritikos is a physical therapist practicing in Cleveland, GA. Stephen Kritikos specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Stephen Kritikos can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Stephen Kritikos will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Stephen Richard Kritikos PT, DPT's Practice location
Cleveland, GA 30528Get Direction
Stephen Richard Kritikos PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Mindfulness and Fibromyalgia
Present moment awareness, deep relaxation, and gentle movement can help an individual discover and observe his or her reactions to stressors, such as pain or the emotional devastation of being diagnosed with a chronic illness. This understanding can lead to changes in thought and body awareness that...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Mrs. Valerie Kay Gohman P.T.597 S Enota Dr Ne Gainesville GA 30501
- Dr. Heather York Wilsey PT, DPT, NCS487 N. Historic Highway 441 Demorest GA 30535
- Melissa Anne Smith DPT4000 Village View Dr Gainesville GA 30506
- Kaye Herrin Stanley PT487 N. Historic Highway 441 Demorest GA 30535
- Kimberly Blythe Reed DPT159 Sunset Dr Dahlonega GA 30597
- Jason Alan Martin DPT590 441 Historic Hwy N Demorest GA 30535