Dr. Jody Alpert Levine is board certified by the American Academy of Dermatology and the American Academy of Pediatrics. She is the Director of Dermatology at Plastic Surgery & Dermatology of NYC, PLL ...
Education and Training
Columbia College GPA: 4.0, Yale School of Medicine M.D.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Current Assistant Clinical Professor of DermatologyThe Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Associate Adjunct SurgeonThe New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Castle Connolly Top DoctorCastle Connolly
- New York Times Magazine Super DoctorNew York Times Magazine
- Previous Head of Pediatric Dermatology Montefiore Hospital in the Bronx
- Previous Medical Director Brooklyn Medi-Spa
- Face Lift
- Nose Job/Rhinoplasty
- Cosmetic Eye Surgery
- Chin Implant
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Breast Enhancement/Reduction
- Body Sculpting/Liposuction
- Laser Skin Tightening
- Laser Rejuvenation
- Cosmetic Injectibles/Botox/Fillers
- Skin Care
- Medical Dermatology/Skin Cancer
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Pediatric Dermatologic Surgery
- Hair Transplant
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Dermatology
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Professional MemberAmerican Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Professional MemberSociety for Pediatric Dermatology
- The Mount Sinai Medical Center Pediatrics
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery
Dr. Jody Alpert Levine MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10028Get Direction
Westwood, NJ 07675Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10028Get Direction
New York City, NY 10010Get Direction
Dr. Jody Alpert Levine MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Rosacea a Lifelong Skin Condition?
Yes, rosacea is one of the most common chronic skin conditions that affect nearly 16 million people in the United States alone and about 45 million worldwide. The exact cause of rosacea is not known, but there are several theories suggested by many experts regarding rosacea and its...
- What Is Chronic Urticaria?
IntroductionUrticaria is also known as hives, which are itchy and red welts that can be triggered by certain situations or substances. These welts may vary in sizes. They tend to repeatedly appear and fade away as the skin reaction runs its course. Each of these welts is said to characteristically...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Blackheads?
Women are well aware of how ugly blackheads can look, and just how easily they can spoil our look for that special occasion. We spend hours sitting through painful procedures at parlors to get rid of ugly blackheads that cover up our noses and cheeks. But do you know the medical causes of a...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Treatments for Ingrown Hairs
Ingrown hairs hide in raised mounds of inflamed follicles appearing externally as acne, like reddish protrusions or sacs with transparent tips filled with pus and blood. They are painful to touch and create a burning sensation on the affected skin. You see them on your face, neck, pubic area, legs...
- Heat Rash: What Is Miliaria Crystallina?
Heat rash is also known as miliaria or "prickly heat". It is a type of skin disease that mostly affects people living in hot or humid areas. It forms as a result of blockage of the sweat glands. This restricts sweat, and it is trapped inside the skin tissues where it causes inflammation.This...
- Dr. Jeannette Graf M.D.88 Bayview Avenue Great Neck New York 11021
- Dr. Allen Nathan Sapadin MD370 Summit Ave Hackensack NJ 07601
- Dr. Sapna Rao Palep MD95 Chambers street New York New York 10007
- Dr. Abraham R. Freilich M.D. PC813 Quentin Road Brooklyn New York 11223
- Dr. Fredric Haberman D.O.,50 Market Street Saddle Brook New Jersey 07663
- Dr. Andrea N. Persaud M.D.36-A East 36th Street New York New York 10016