Dr. Manohar Maramraj is a general practitioner practicing in Alexandria, LA. Dr. Maramraj does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Maramraj provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Kakatiya Med Coll- Univ Hlth Sci- Warrangal- Ap- India 1968
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- St Johns Episc Hosp, Internal Medicine; Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Manohar Rao Maramraj MD's Practice location
Alexandria, LA 71301Get Direction
Manohar Rao Maramraj MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Hernia: Is There More than One Type?
Hernia is a condition which can develop in both men and women. It can be classified into various types depending on its anatomical location. Following are the most common types of hernias that you must know about.1) Inguinal HerniaThis is the most common type of hernia which affects about 2% of the...
- Treatments for Chickenpox
What is Chickenpox?Chickenpox is a type of infection that typically affects young children and results in blisters on the skin. It is a viral condition caused by the chickenpox virus, which is known as the varicella-zoster virus. Chickenpox is a disease that is easily identified without a medical...
- What is Neonatal Conjunctivitis?
Neonatal conjunctivitis or ophthalmia neonatorum is a type of infection that newborns contract during delivery. The newborns contract this infection in cases when the mother is infected with Chlamydia trachomatis or Neisseria gonorrhoeae.Neonatal conjunctivitis is any type of conjunctivitis that...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Cryotherapy
Before booking that appointment with your local gym or health center, there are a few things you should know first. It is important to be ready for the therapy session, so you can decide if it is the best choice for you, or if you will end up regretting the experience.How cold does it feel?The...
- Do I Need My Testicles Removed If I Have Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer, affecting the testosterone and sperm-producing sex glands, the testicles, distresses not more than 1 percent of all men who are diagnosed with different types of cancer. But cancer of the testes is increasingly common between the ages of 15 to 34, particularly in the white...
- How Long Can Sperm Live?
Introduction An average man ejaculates 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon of semen. This small amount of semen contains millions of sperm cells. It only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, but each sperm has a limited life span, which begins once it leaves a man's body.For a couple trying to have a baby,...
- Dr. Robert Rush M.D.108 Constitution Dr Alexandria LA 71303
- Mr. Niranjan Shashikant Patel MD3113 Highway 28 E Pineville LA 71360
- Dr. Daphne Del valle MD2495 Shreveport Hwy Pineville LA 71360
- David Charles Vajnar MD340 Webb Smith Dr Colfax LA 71417
- Dr. Victor W. Robles-padro M.D.2495 SHREVEPORT HWY # 71 PINEVILLE LA 71360
- Dr. Erlinda M Tan M.D.2495 Shreveport Hwy Pineville LA 71360