Mr. John R Valvo MD is a top Doctor in Rochester, NY.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Mr. John R Valvo MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Mr. John R Valvo MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Mr. John R Valvo MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Rochester, NY, Mr. John R Valvo MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1978
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1978
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Robotic surgical education: a systematic approach to training urology residents to perform robotic-assisted laparoscopic radical prostatectomy.
- The use of robotically assisted surgery for treating urachal anomalies.
- The impact of robotics on treatment of localized prostate cancer and resident education in Rochester, New York.
- Transition from open to robotic-assisted radical prostatectomy is associated with a reduction of positive surgical margins amongst private-practice-based urologists.
- Policy guidelines suggested for robot-assisted prostatectomy.
- Octoson imaging in pediatric urology.
- Percutaneous stone removal in horseshoe kidney.
- Rigid ureteropyeloscopy.
- Vasovasostomy: current state of the art.
- Spontaneous intrapartum rupture of renal hamartoma.
- Congenital posterior urethral valves in an adult.
- The effect of prepubertal spermatic cord torsion on subsequent fertility in rats.
- Inflammatory communicating hydrocele.
- Case profile: post-traumatic calcified clot.
- Simplified new approach to endoscopic photography.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Urology; Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, General Surgery
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester Program
Mr. John R Valvo MD's Practice location
Rochester, NY 14609Get Direction
Mr. John R Valvo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Valvo
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- How Are Cold Sores Diagnosed?
A cold sore is a common viral infection which is caused by Herpes Simplex Virus or HSV. HSV is quite commonly present in all our blood streams and wakes up when our immune system gets suppressed or weak. So often when one has fever or cold, they can observe small, fluid-filled blisters, usually in a...
- What is Hepatitis B?
Hepatitis B, also known as HBV, is a disease caused by the Hepatitis B virus. This virus interferes with liver functions and can cause pathological harm. Normally, the infected person can get rid of this virus, but very few cannot, and thus becomes chronically infected. This virus can be fatal,...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Mr. Frank Pupparo MD30 Hagen Dr Rochester NY 14625
- Dr. Joseph A. Johnson M.D.1000 South Ave Rochester NY 14620
- Dr. Cheri R Cranston M.D.3101 W Ridge Rd Rochester NY 14626
- Mr. Paul L Dimarco MD2615 Culver Rd Rochester NY 14609
- Dr. Mahta Mortezavi MD462 Grider Street Buffalo NY 14222
- Dr. Stephen James Stanton-reid MD100 Cross Keys Office Park Fairport NY 14450