Dr. David Stevenson is a pediatrician practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Stevenson is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Stevenson diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Stevenson can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Ut Sch of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 1999
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- University Of Nm School Of Med
Dr. David A Stevenson MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
STANFORD, CA 94305Get Direction
Dr. David A Stevenson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Babies thrive on the breast milk from their mothers. A mother's milk is rich in minerals, vitamins, carbohydrates, protein, and the fat that babies need.How Does My Baby Benefit from Breastfeeding?A mother’s milk contains two main proteins, whey (60-70%) and casein (30-40%). Breast feeding is...
- Age of Conception May Affect Child's Social Development, Study Says
Having a child is a life-changing event for anyone, and many couples discuss if they want children and when they want to have them. Many couples choose to wait until much later in their lives to have any children, and this can potentially effect certain aspects of their child's life. Today we will...
- Former Rock Stars Develop App to Teach Music to Children with Autism
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 59 children in the United States has been diagnosed with autism. Being a complex developmental disorder, autism encompasses several impairments including persistent challenges in speech and nonverbal communication, accompanied by...
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- Robert M. Ward Other417 Wakara Way Salt Lake City Utah 84108
- Dr. Titus Chan MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Douglas Brent Nielsen MD390 N Main St Bountiful UT 84010
- Dr. Dale L Chapman MD5770 S 250 E Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Adam Hawker12453 South 265 West, Suite B Draper UT 84020
- Dr. Virginia Vierra MD5063 Cottonwood St Salt Lake City UT 84107