Dr. Nathan Hall practices Orthodontics in Iowa City, IA. Comprehensive orthodontic treatment includes metal wires that are inserted into orthodontic brackets, which can be made from stainless steel or a more aesthetic ceramic material. The wires interact with the brackets to move teeth into desired positions. Being advanced in the field, Dr. Hall may also use Invisalign or other aligner trays that have been designed to align a patients? smile. As an orthodontist, Dr. Hall must recognize various characteristics of a malocclusion or dentofacial deformity, define the nature of the problem, including the etiology if possible, and design a treatment strategy based on the specific needs and desires of the patient.
- Identification of the epitope for the epidermal growth factor receptor-specific monoclonal antibody 806 reveals that it preferentially recognizes an untethered form of the receptor.
- Duplicate zebrafish pth genes are expressed along the lateral line and in the central nervous system during embryogenesis.
- Zebrafish gcm2 is required for gill filament budding from pharyngeal ectoderm.
- Distinct requirements for the Sprouty domain for functional activity of Spred proteins.
- Eve-3: a liver enriched suppressor of Ras/MAPK signaling.
- Characterisation of duplicate zinc finger like 2 erythroid precursor genes in zebrafish.
- The interaction of G-CSF with its receptor.
- De novo design of beta-helical polypeptides.
- A novel mechanism of G protein-coupled receptor functional selectivity. Muscarinic partial agonist McN-A-343 as a bitopic orthosteric/allosteric ligand.
- Identification of orthosteric and allosteric site mutations in M2 muscarinic acetylcholine receptors that contribute to ligand-selective signaling bias.
- The complete mitochondrial genome of the pygmy squid, Idiosepius (Cephalopoda: Decapodiformes): the first representative from the family Idiosepiidae.
- The complete mitochondrial genome of Haliotis laevigata (Gastropoda: Haliotidae) using MiSeq and HiSeq sequencing.
- Proteogenomic analysis of the Venturia pirina (Pear Scab Fungus) secretome reveals potential effectors.
- A serine-arginine-rich (SR) splicing factor modulates alternative splicing of over a thousand genes in Toxoplasma gondii.
- Mutation of the nuclear lamin gene LMNB2 in progressive myoclonus epilepsy with early ataxia.
- TRAIL causes deletions at the HPRT and TK1 loci of clonogenically competent cells.
- Structural Determinants Defining the Allosteric Inhibition of an Essential Antibiotic Target.
- Combined Transcriptomic and Proteomic Analysis of the Posterior Salivary Gland from the Southern Blue-Ringed Octopus and the Southern Sand Octopus.
- A combined proteomic and transcriptomic analysis of slime secreted by the southern bottletail squid, Sepiadarium austrinum (Cephalopoda).
- Bidirectional Expression of Metabolic, Structural, and Immune Pathways in Early Myopia and Hyperopia.
- Whole mitochondrial genome of the Ram's Horn Squid shines light on the phylogenetic position of the monotypic order Spirulida (Haeckel, 1896).
- Comparative analysis of the predicted secretomes of Rosaceae scab pathogens Venturia inaequalis and V. pirina reveals expanded effector families and putative determinants of host range.
- PLAG1 deficiency impairs spermatogenesis and sperm motility in mice.
Dr. Nathan Eric Hall D.D.S, M.S.'s Practice location
IOWA CITY, IA 52245Get Direction
Muscatine, IA 52761Get Direction
Muscatine, IA 52761Get Direction
Tipton, IA 52772Get Direction
Dr. Nathan Eric Hall D.D.S, M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Want Pearly Whites? Try These Foods
Brushing and flossing the teeth regularly helps to maintain a healthy oral cavity. Food also plays a role in keeping the teeth white and bright. Acids present in the food may erode the tooth enamel causing it to erode leading to tooth decay. Certain foods like sugar free gum, sugar free drinks,...
- Dr. Suzanne Elizabeth Stock D.D.S., M.S.1031 Wade St Iowa City IA 52240
- Dr. Tanner Jay Clark D.D.S., M.S.S219 Dental Science Building Iowa City IA 52242
- Kyungsup Shin DMD219 Dental Science Bldg S Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Shankar Rengasamy venugopalan B.D.S.,P.H.D188 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Jean Estelle Treder D.D.S., M.S.414 10th Ave Coralville IA 52241
- Thomas Edward Southard DDS322 S Dental Science Bldg Iowa City IA 52242