Dr. Richard M. Burg, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Surgeon15 N Broadway Suite C White Plains NY, 10601
Dr. Richard Burg is a colon and rectal surgeon practicing in White Plains, NY. Dr. Burg specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. As a colon and rectal surgeon, Dr. Burg often treats conditions like rectal cancer, colon cancer, hemorrhoids, anal fissures and diverticulitis. Colon and rectal surgeons may be referred to you by your gastroenterologist if your doctor believes you need a surgical procedure.
Education and Training
Tulane Univ Sch of Med, New Orleans La 1965
Colon & Rectal SurgeryAmerican Board of Colon & Rectal SurgeryABCRS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, General Surgery; Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Richard M. Burg, M.D., F.A.C.S.'s Practice location
White Plains, NY 10601Get Direction
White Plains, NY 10605Get Direction
Dr. Richard M. Burg, M.D., F.A.C.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Burg
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Everything You Need to Know About Gallbladder Surgery
Open gallbladder removal, also known as open cholecystectomy, is a surgical operation removing the gallbladder. The objective of the procedure is to offer permanent relief from gallbladder-related problems such as gallstones. During the surgery, a large incision is made in the abdomen and used to...
- What Is Cholecystitis?
What is cholecystitis?Cholecystitis is the inflammation of the gallbladder, which is a pear-shaped organ situated under the liver. The gallbladder serves as the storage organ for bile until it is needed for the digestion of fatty foods in the duodenum or the first segment of the small...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- How to Prepare for an Ablation
An ablation is a surgery that removes body tissue. Once your ablation has been discussed, it is wise to consider some shared risk factors which you may control. The following shared risk factors are important to consider before your ablation....
- Dr. Daniel Popowich MD100 Port Washington Blvd Roslyn NY 11576
- Dr. Mala Murthy Balakumar MD140 Lockwood Ave New Rochelle NY 10801
- Dr. Tereza Cristina Sardinha M.D.3003 New Hyde Park Rd New Hyde Park NY 11042
- Dr. Anuj Raj Kandel M.D.302 Community Dr Manhasset NY 11030
- Dr. Evelyn Irizarry MD234 E 149th St Bronx NY 10451
- Dr. Alexis Grucela M.D.3400 Bainbridge Ave Bronx NY 10467