Dr. Richard Stewart is a psychologist practicing in Sarasota, FL. Dr. Stewart specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Stewart evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Stewart because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Richard Lionel Stewart PH.D.'s Practice location
Sarasota, FL 34236Get Direction
Dr. Richard Lionel Stewart PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Why Do Hallucinations Happen?
IntroductionHallucinations are sensations that people perceive as real, but in reality, are only created by their mind. A person's five senses are often affected. Examples are hearing voices without anyone around or seeing images that are not real. Such symptoms are may due to mental illnesses, drug...
- How to Help Children with Separation Anxiety
IntroductionIt is quite natural for young children to become anxious when their parents say goodbye to them. Even though this stage can be difficult to deal with, know that separation anxiety is a part of normal child development. Separation anxiety can be relieved by knowing some effective...
- Am I a Candidate for Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Gastric bypass surgery is the best-known type of weight loss surgery. The aim of gastric bypass surgery is to restrict how much food a person can eat and how much nutrients to absorb. The result of this procedure is weight loss.Gastric bypass surgery is not designed for everyone who wishes to lose...
- Overstimulation Makes Eye Contact Difficult for Those with Autism, Study Finds
It has been a common perception in recent years that when children with autism avoid eye contact out of indifference. People have said they are in their own world and need to be brought out of it.Children with ASD are very different from one another, in their struggles and levels of functioning. A...
- 17 Things That People with Type A Personalities Do
What is Type A Personality?In the 1950s, two cardiologists, Meyer Friedman and Ray Rosenman, developed Type A and Type B personality theory stating these are two contrasting personality types. According to this theory, Type A personalities are more competitive, outgoing, ambitious, impatient...
- Dr. Charles Robert Davenport PSY.D1525 Tamiami Tr. S. Venice FL 34285
- Dr. Jennie Lynne Robb PH.D.9030 58th Drive East 101A Bradenton FL 34202
- Dr. William Baker ED.D.4370 S Tamiami Trl Sarasota FL 34231
- Dr. Laura Elaine Lajos PH.D.9001 Summa Ave Baton Rouge LA 70809
- Dr. Michael Patrick Missory PSY.D4835 27th St W Bradenton FL 34207
- Dr. Robb Nelson Matthews PH.D.1250 S Tamiami Trl Sarasota FL 34239