Dr. Lisa Yee is a surgical oncologist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Yee specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Education and Training
Yale Univ Sch of Med, New Haven Ct 1986
Yale School of Medicine 1986
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Breast Cancer
- Vascular Disease
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr Of Fl, Inc, General Surgery; Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- CEME/Mount Sinai Medical Center Program
Dr. Lisa D. Yee M.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43212Get Direction
DUARTE, CA 91010Get Direction
Dr. Lisa D. Yee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Melatonin Keep Breast Cancer at Bay and Improve Treatment?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among women. Today, this type of cancer generally has a good prognosis: around 80% of women have a survival rate of 10 years or longer. This is partially due to the chemotherapeutic agent known as tamoxifen. ...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- An Overview of Gallbladder Diseases
What is the gallbladder?The gallbladder is a four-inch, pear-shaped organ situated below your liver. It acts as a storage organ for bile, which is a mixture of fats, cholesterol, and fluids. The main purpose of bile is to help in breaking down fats during digestion. The whole process allows for easy...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- What is Testicular Cancer: Get the Facts
Testicular cancer is a malignancy that affects the testes, which are the sex glands in men that are responsible for secreting the male sex hormone testosterone and for producing sperm cells that fertilize female eggs to kick start a pregnancy.Prevalence of testicular cancerIn the United States,...
- Dr. Kristin M. Ryan D.O.285 East State Street Columbus Ohio 43215
- Dr. Doreen M Agnese MD1145 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43212
- Dr. Stephen P. Povoski M.D.1145 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43212
- Dr. John Edward Phay MD2050 Kenny Rd Columbus OH 43221
- Dr. Carl Richard Schmidt M.D.2050 Kenny Rd Columbus OH 43221
- Dr. Raphael E. Pollock M.D., PHD1515 Holcombe Blvd Houston TX 77030