A Diplomate of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgeons (ABHRS) and member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons (ISHRS), Dr. Glen Ross joined Ziering after training in California ...
Education and Training
State University at Stoney Brook School of Medicine M.D. 1987
Union College in Schenectady, NY B.S.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Stem Cell Therapies
- Laser Treatment
- Fut Hair Transplant
- Fue Hair Transplant
- Robotic Fue
- Ziering Artistry
- Hair Transplant Innovations
- Facial Hair Transplant
- Medical Therapy
- Laser Hair Therapy
- Scalp Micropigmentation
- Fut Strip Harvest
- Manuel Fue
- Non-surgical Treatment Options
- DiplomatAmerican Board of Emergency Medicine
- DiplomatAmerican Board of Hair Restoration Surgeons
- Professional MemberAlpha Omega Alpha
- Nat'L Naval Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Nat'L Naval Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health CenterEmergency Medicine1991
Experience & Accolades
- Expert Hair Transplant SurgeonZiering MedicalExpert Hair Transplant Surgeon
Dr. Glen Ross M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10019 Get Direction
King Of Prussia, PA 19406 Get Direction
Pittsburgh, PA 15220 Get Direction
WALTHAM, MA 02451 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Glen Ross M.D. | Orthopaedic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Glen Ross M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ross
- Anthony z.
A great experience.
- Timothy w.
Dr. Glen Ross top expert in hair restoration.
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- Dr. Leon E. Popovitz M.D. 130 E 67th St New York NY 10065
- Woojin Cho 10530
- Paul M. Brisson 57 East 25th Street New York New York 10016
- Dr. Karen Avanesov D.O 3059 Brighton 13th street Brooklyn NY 11235
- Dr. Ron Noy M.D. 424 Madison Avenue New York New York 10017
- Dr. Ronald Moore Chase M.D. 97 Amity Street Brooklyn New York 11201