Jaren Tolman Jensen DDS
Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry4025 W Bell Rd Phoenix AZ, 85053
Dr. Jaren Jensen is a pediatric dentist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Jensen specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Jensen takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
Education and Training
Brigham Young University B.S.
Creighton University Dental School D.D.S. 2006
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Dental Check-up
- Fissure Sealants
- Pulp Treatment
- Tooth Decay
- Professional Member ADA
- Professional Member American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- University of Southern California Pediatric Dentistry 2008
Jaren Tolman Jensen DDS's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85053Get Direction
North Las Vegas, NV 89032Get Direction
Las Vegas, NV 89147Get Direction
North Las Vegas, NV 89031Get Direction
Jaren Tolman Jensen DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jensen
- Are Infections at a Young Age Linked to Celiac Disease?
Men and women, regardless of age, may still acquire celiac disease. However, a number of factors can greatly augment the possibility for a person to acquire it. These factors include being biologically related to someone who has the said disease, as well as having HLA-DQ2 and HLA-DQ8 genes and some...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Dr. Misee Harris D.M.D.8085 W Bell Rd Peoria AZ 85382
- Dr. Jeffrey Neil Brownstein DDS3820 W Happy Valley Rd. Glendale AZ 85310
- Dr. Abraham Itty D.M.D6868 E Becker Lane #101 Scottsdale AZ 85254
- Dr. Gregory Whelan DMD9840 W. Yearling Rd Peoria AZ 85383
- Dr. Jeanette Maclean D.D.S.6320a W Union Hills Dr Glendale AZ 85308
- Dr. Raymond Miles Solomon D.D.S.5757 W THUNDERBIRD RD GLENDALE AZ 85306