Matthew Verbridge is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Newark, NY. Matthew is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Verbridge can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Verbridge will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Matthew James Verbridge's Practice location
Newark, NY 14513Get Direction
Matthew James Verbridge's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Treat Vaginal Yeast Infections Naturally
Suffering from severe vaginal itching? Does it burn when you urinate? Have you noticed unusual redness around your vagina? Do you suffer from thick, clumpy vaginal discharge? Does it hurt during sexual intercourse? If you answered to all of these in the affirmative, chances are you have what is...
- Prostate Cancer: What are the Different Medical Procedures for this Condition?
Prostate cancer is one of the most common cancers among men. There are a number of ways to treat prostate cancer. Every method involves a process of decision making, support from friends and family, and understanding side effects that result from the treatments and dealing with them.Men with...
- Psychotherapy for Depression
If you have depression, the most recommended treatment for you would be psychotherapy. The term psychotherapy, which is also known as therapy, in short, involves various techniques of treatment. During therapy, you talk to a licensed, trained, and experienced therapist in mental health care. The...
- What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?
What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?Perhaps the terms Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots are familiar with your ears or may be not, as the opposite applies to many and may be you are one of them. If you are in the latter group of people, then worry only if you have not read this article to the end...
- Signs You Need to See a Doctor for Back Pain
There are a number of potential causes of back pain, but most of them are rare. Most cases of back pain, particularly those that go away with or without over-the-counter treatment, do not require a visit to the doctor. However, if your back pain is accompanied by any of the following signs and...
- The Connection Between Sleep Disorders and Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia, a complex and chronic mental illness, is often characterized by distorted cognition, abnormal social behaviors, and trouble distinguishing reality from unreality. Although individuals can develop schizophrenia at any age, it most commonly emerges in men and women during adulthood....
- Mrs. Ellen W Desandis PT848 Peirson Ave Newark NY 14513
- Andrea E bornslaeger Scheuerman RPT41 Oconnor Rd Fairport NY 14450
- Ms. Andrea L Tait P.T.953 High St Victor NY 14564
- Karen W Nolan P.T.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Julia Beth Ebersbach MSPT149 N Main St Fairport NY 14450
- Mrs. Christine Ann D'amato P.T.96 W Gibson St Canandaigua NY 14424