Dr. Mark Anthony Nir M.D., M.SC.
Dermatologist130 Bellair Dr Dobbs Ferry NY, 10522
Dr. Mark Nir is a dermatologist practicing in Dobbs Ferry, NY. Dr. Nir specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Nir diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Correlation between immunological parameters and cutaneous manifestations of systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Allopurinol in psoriasis--a double-blind study.
- Delayed cutaneous metastases of mucus-producing cell carcinoma of the stomach.
- Mixed IgG-IgM cryoglobulinemia with follicular pustular purpura.
- Hypereosinophilic dermatitis. A distinct manifestation of the hypereosinophilic syndrome with response to dapsone.
Dr. Mark Anthony Nir M.D., M.SC.'s Practice location
Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522Get Direction
- What is Scabies?
Scabies is a skin disease caused by the infestation of the mite, Sarcoptes scabiei. These organisms are too small to be seen with naked eye. Infestation by this mite is common worldwide. People of all age groups may be affected by this skin condition and is very common in areas that are congested,...
- What Is Vitiligo?
Vitiligo is a long-term skin condition in which depigmentation results in white patches on different parts of the body. Some people may have white patches in many areas at the same time. Hair grown on the affected areas may also be decolorized. This skin condition is more common in people with dark...
- Cosmetic Reasons for Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is a procedure during which the hair on the human body is removed with a laser. Almost any part of the human body can be treated with laser hair removal, except the eyebrows due to the possibility of severe eye damage. The entire process relies on using photo thermolysis, which...
- Biotin Benefits
What is biotin?Biotin is also called vitamin B7. It is a water-soluble vitamin that is one of the vitamin B complex. The vitamin B complex as we all are aware is a group of key nutrients which are very much required for the good health of the nerves, heart, metabolism and digestive system. Biotin...
- How to Get Rid of Peeling Skin
Peeling skin can be defined as unintentional loss of the outer layer of the skin. Typically, one's outermost layer of skin is automatically replaced every twenty-eight days. This skin replacement is often unnoticeable, but can be discovered when it is affected by external factors such as...
- 5 Tips on Living with Heat Rash
Heat rash is also called "prickly heat" or "miliaria". Most children can get it, although it can also happen in adults. Heat rash is a condition that can cause discomforts, especially for people living in the tropical, hot, and humid environments. Heat rashes are sometimes accompanied by several...
- Dr. Ellen Marmur M.D.12 East 87th Street New York NY 10128
- Dr. Nelson Lee Novick MD500 E 85th St New York NY 10028
- Dr. Fitzgeraldo Sanchez MD117 East 18th Street New York NY 10006
- Dr. Michelle Abadir MD90 S Ridge St Port Chester NY 10573
- Dr. Omar Torres M.D.117 E 18th St New York NY 10003
- Dr. Fredric Haberman D.O.,75 N. Maple Ave Ridgewood NJ 07450