Dr. Scott Bartusch is an anesthesiologist practicing in Germantown, TN. Dr. Bartusch ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Bartusch also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1991
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1991
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, Anesthesiology; Methodist Hsp-Central Unit, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of Tennessee Program
Dr. Scott L. Bartusch M.D.'s Practice location
Germantown, TN 38138Get Direction
Dr. Scott L. Bartusch M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Difference Between Gastric Bypass Surgery and Gastric Sleeve
Weight loss surgeries, which are also collectively referred to as bariatric surgery are done when dietary and exercise treatment plans fail to work. More often, patients undergo this kind of surgery if their health is at risk due to their heavy weight. A bariatric operation can be done to obese...
- Roseanne Reboot Talks Sleep Apnea, CPAP Masks, and Bringing Sexy Back
For those who lived in the 90’s, Roseanne was a wildly popular sitcom featuring Roseanne and Dan Conner and their 3 kids: Becky, Darlene and DJ. It became a hit in the era because it was probably one of the most realistic portrayals of an mid west blue color American family. The sitcom eventually...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Waring M Hazlehurst MD1755 Kirby Pkwy Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. George B Bikhazi MD262 Danny Thomas Place, Ms 0515 Memphis TN 38105
- Dr. Jason Lynn Mckeown MD619 19th Street South Birmingham AL 35233
- Dr. Kimberly K Nesbitt M.D.1211 21st Ave S Nashville TN 37212
- Dr. Carol Franks Akin MD1105 Earl Frye Blvd Amory MS 38821
- Dr. Rose m Marie Holton M.D.1030 Jefferson Ave Memphis TN 38104