Dr. Dan Cruz is an Addiction Medicine Physician in Waltham, MA. Dr. Cruz evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine Physicians provide medical care in addition to consultation for each patient and their families.
Dr. Dan Cruz MD, DABFM's Practice location
Waltham, MA 02452Get Direction
ORLANDO, FL 32803Get Direction
Dr. Dan Cruz MD, DABFM's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- Flakka in the News
Drugs have been around for many years, changing the conscience of people for a long time. Some drugs that are forbidden today had been legal in some period of our history, and even considered a medicine. But when scientists concluded that certain drugs do more harm than good, lawmakers made them...
- Does Flakka Induce Psychosis?
In the world of drugs, there is always a struggle to create better and more potent drugs. For the sellers, the motive is clear--to beat their competition by producing superior quality drugs. On the other hand, most users prefer designer drugs because they are often more potent, have fewer side...
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- How Long Does Weed Stay in Your System?
Reasons Why Marijuana Remains IllegalOne of the main reasons why weed remains illegal is the adverse side effects it gives to its users. Many people are under the impression that weed is simply a harmless drug--when in reality, that's nowhere near the truth. Smoking weed is thought as a fun...
- Dr. Miriam Suzanne Komaromy MD801 MASSACHUSETTS AVE BOSTON MA 02118
- Dr. Punyamurtula S Kishore MD11 Kent St Brookline MA 02445
- Dr. Shonali Saha M.D.1493 Cambridge St Cambridge MA 02139
- Dr. Lawrence M Epstein MD410 Union Ave Framingham MA 01702
- Dr. Jeffrey H. Samet M.D., M.A., M.P.H.801 MASSACHUSETTS AVE BOSTON MA 02118
- Debra M Foti-flynn NP9 Hope Ave Waltham MA 02453