Dr. Patricia Macsparran is a family practitioner practicing in Hill Afb, UT. Dr. Macsparran specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Macsparran possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Morristown Medical Center
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
Dr. Patricia Ann Macsparran MD's Practice location
Hill Afb, UT 84056Get Direction
EDWARDS AFB, CA 93524Get Direction
Dr. Patricia Ann Macsparran MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Pregnancy Symptoms
Symptoms of pregnancy vary from one woman to another and also from one pregnancy to another. One of the most common and important symptom of pregnancy is a delayed or missed period. However, some of the early symptoms of pregnancy are similar to those of menstruation, and hence are often ignored or...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- What Is a Bruise?
IntroductionBruises, also known as contusions, appear due to certain types of trauma. Bruises are formed when the body’s soft tissues are injured due to bumps, twists, fall, or blow to the body. This injury causes tiny blood vessels and small veins to break and release red blood cells (RBCs)...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Sinusitis?
Sinusitis occurs because of the infection of the sinuses or cavities of the nasal passage, causing an inflammation and swelling of the tissue lining them. The usual cause is a virus, and the infection persists even when the upper respiratory symptoms have disappeared. Bacteria or fungi can also...
- Top 10 Reasons You Feel Tired All the Time
It's not uncommon to feel tired, but extreme tiredness could indicate an issue in health or lifestyle.These are the top ten reasons why you might feel tired a majority of the time, and what you can do to get your energy back.1. Increased consumption of refined carbohydratesCarbohydrates are a quick...
- Scabies Rash Pictures
What is scabies?Scabies is a contagious skin condition characterized by small and itchy red spots caused by a tiny mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. Mites tend to burrow into the skin, which urges an individual to itch. Itching often worsens during nighttime. Scabies can spread through prolonged...
- Dr. Douglas Spence Kasteler MD390 N Main St Bountiful UT 84010
- Dr. Stephen James Bruce MD5740 Crestwood Dr Ogden UT 84405
- Dr. Scott Russell Bishop M.D.7321 11th St Hill Afb UT 84056
- Dr. Michael D Kirkham MD2121 N 1700 W Layton UT 84041
- Dr. Zachary Campbell M.D.1915 W 5950 S Roy UT 84067
- Dr. Matthew Gunn Weeks M.D.2400 N Washington Blvd Ogden UT 84414