Dr. Anthony Thomas Fernandez D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice1441 Montgomery Dr Santa Rosa CA, 95405
Dr. Anthony Fernandez, DDS specializes in dentistry and general dentistry, and currently practices dentistry at Santa rosa, California. Dr. Fernandez is licensed to see patients in California. In addition ...
- Morristown Medical Center
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
Dr. Anthony Thomas Fernandez D.D.S.'s Practice location
Santa Rosa, CA 95405Get Direction
Dr. Anthony Thomas Fernandez D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fernandez
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Olga Antipova DDS490 Post St San Francisco CA 94102
- Dr. Wayne Frank Sutton D.D.S.1330 Medical Center Drive Suite 1 Rohnert Park CA 94928
- Jurina Smida DDS26 4th Street Petaluma CA 94952
- Dr. Brock Anthony Thomas D.M.D.4737 Sonoma Hwy Santa Rosa CA 95409
- Dr. Diane Trimingham Niles D.D.S.76 Doctors Park Dr Santa Rosa CA 95405
- Dr. Pamela Everson D.D.S.1530 Healdsburg Avenue Healdsburg CA 95448