Dr. Donald G. Smith MD
Family Practitioner8695 W. Jack Carnes Way French Lick IN, 47432
Dr. Donald Smith is a family practitioner practicing in French Lick, IN. Dr. Smith specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Smith possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine,Lubbock, Tx, United States 1988
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Med Center Hospital 1989
- Eastman Institute for Oral Health, Rochester, NY
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Med Center Hospital 1989
- Veteran Smile DayFree Smile DayVolunteering at Children's schools
Favorite Place to Vacation
- Any place with my family.
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending time with my husband and children; creating memories with them.
Dr. Donald G. Smith MD's Practice location
French Lick, IN 47432Get Direction
Dr. Donald G. Smith MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smith
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- How Is Insomnia Diagnosed?
Insomnia is the inability to sleep that people of all ages can experience. It may be caused by a wide range of factors including physical discomfort or psychological problems. There is a direct relationship between insomnia and psychosocial factors. Factors such as increased age, conflicts with...
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Who is Likely to Become Obese?
Obesity and being overweight have no boundaries. In America people of all ages, gender and ethnic and racial groups have been affected. This problem has been in existence for over 30 years and is growing.AdultsIn 2009 to 2010, almost 70 percent of Americans were obese or overweight according to the...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Dr. Yolanda Joy Yoder M. D.420 W Longest St Paoli IN 47454
- Dr. David Matlock MD105 Teke Burton Dr Mitchell IN 47446
- Dr. Terry R Perkins M.D.642 W Hospital Rd Paoli IN 47454
- Dr. Dan O'brien D.O.260 S Maple St Orleans IN 47452
- Dr. John W Collier MD8291 W Beechwood Ave French Lick IN 47432
- Dr. Vincent John Waldron M. D.420 W Longest St Paoli IN 47454