Dr. Lauren Nicole Hollrah PSY.D.
Psychologist | Clinical1815 Sw Marlow Ave Suite 110 Portland OR, 97225
Dr. Lauren Hollrah is a psychologist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Hollrah specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hollrah evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hollrah because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Education and Training
Pacific University 2010
Dr. Lauren Nicole Hollrah PSY.D.'s Practice location
Portland, OR 97225Get Direction
TACOMA, WA 98493Get Direction
Dr. Lauren Nicole Hollrah PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hollrah
- How Jon Stewart Highlighted Autism Awareness
When there was a slight glitch in the segment Jon Stewart had planned, he had no problem improvising in the best way - bringing awareness to autism.Carly's storyCarly Fleischmann is only twenty-two years old. She is nonverbal and has severe autism, but she's already making her dreams come true. Ever...
- First Place Opens, Allowing Adults With Autism to Gain Independence
Denise D. Resnik and her husband were given a choice when they discovered that their son Matthew had autism: to institutionalize their son as the doctor had recommended, or to love and care for him in the comfort of their own home with a commitment to endless support. Their journey started there and...
- Katy Perry Fan Wishes Bullies Would Stop Picking on Sister with Autism
There exist several forms of bullying – physical, emotional, verbal, educational, and property destruction. Nowadays, cyberbullying is also on the rise.While social media networks are a great way to connect and interact with others, they can also be used in harmful ways to humiliate others....
- What Are the Symptoms of Depression in Women?
Depression has an extreme prominence in women, compared to men, and effects the lives of 15% of women in the U.S. It is quite common for women with depression to leave this disorder untreated, because women typically misread the signs and symptoms. An individual can experience depression at any age,...
- What is Trichotillomania?
Trichotillomania, or hair pulling disorder, is a mental disorder in which people have a strong desire and urge to pull out hair from different parts of their body, including the scalp and eyebrows. In this type of disorder — also considered an impulse control disorder — one finds it hard to...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating is when you feel a strong need to eat large amounts of food at all times without having control over it. Everybody overeats once in a while when having favorite meals or when really hungry. However, when the overeating becomes frequent and gets out of control, it crosses the line from...
- Dr. R. Scott Palmer PH.D.155 B. Ave Lake Oswego OR 97034
- Dr. Garen Leeann Weitman PSY.D.19995 SW Stafford Road West Linn OR 97068
- Christine Genevieve Glenn PHD.1815 Nw Flanders St Portland OR 97209
- Dr. Joanna Marie Cullins PSYD.2621 NE 134TH ST STE 340 VANCOUVER WA 98686
- Dr. James (jim) Charles Johnson PH.D.516 Se 71st Ave Portland OR 97215
- Dr. Laura Beth Schwerin PH.D.967 Willamette Falls Drive West Linn OR 97068