Dr. Annette Maffei M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)105 S Bedford Rd Suite 302 Mount Kisco NY, 10549
Dr. Annette Maffei is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Mount Kisco, NY. Dr. Maffei specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Maffei can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Maffei can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1984
New York Medical College 1984
- Genital Warts
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Umdnj-R W Johnson Med Sch, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Rw Johnson Med School
Dr. Annette Maffei M.D.'s Practice location
Mount Kisco, NY 10549Get Direction
Dr. Annette Maffei M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Maffei
- How Is Vaginitis Diagnosed?
Vaginitis is a common condition experienced by women. Yes, it can be uncomfortable, and you can easily feel uncomfortable even while relaxing because down there it’s not fine. Maybe there is a bit of a smell, itchiness, or discharge that are unusual and you may want to take action for things to go...
- Breast Cancer and Elective Double Mastectomies: A Thing of the Past?
Oncology physicians and surgeons are baffled as more women with cancer in just one breast are choosing to have a double mastectomy instead of opting for traditional forms of treatment. (The double mastectomy procedure in these cases is the removal of a healthy breast and is medically referred to as...
- What Conditions Warrant a Hysterectomy?
Upon reaching reproductive age, the womb (uterus) creates ideal conditions for pregnancy, gestation, and delivery of a baby. But many things can go wrong within the female reproductive system. Development of fibroid masses, outgrowths of the endometrial lining, and excessive vaginal bleeding are...
- Ovary Removal Does Not Raise Your Risk for Heart Disease
A review of data from a major women’s health study failed to find a significant association between ovary removal during a hysterectomy and an increased risk of heart disease. This is in contrast to the results published from another large study that reported that the risk of heart disease...
- What are the Treatment Options for Genital Warts?
Genital Warts is an STD in which a person develops soft growth on the genital areas. Though the visible warts go away on their own, it becomes difficult to treat them when HPV virus enters the bloodstream. There is no remedy for removing HPV completely but the visible warts can be removed either...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Breast Cancer?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer seen in women, and may lead to surgery, impaired body image and sexuality, and sometimes death. Breast self-examination is ideal for women to understand what is normal, and to spot any changes that may need physician’s attention. Any unusual changes...
- Mrs. Caterina Violi MD2 1/2 Dearfield Drive Greenwich Connecticut 06831
- Dr. Michelle Caban M.D.3322 US Highway 22 Branchburg New Jersey 08876
- Rebecca A. Kleban171 Huguenot St New Rochelle New York 10801
- Dr. Abraham Fridman D.O.148 East Ave Norwalk Connecticut 06851
- Dr. Anjali A. Ankolekar MD777 North Broadway Sleepy Hollow New York 10591
- Dr. Sarina J Distefano MD755 N Broadway Tarrytown NY 10591