Dr. Natalie K Loewen M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Obstetrics1060 E 100 S Suite 400 Salt Lake City UT, 84102
Dr. Natalie Loewen is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Loewen specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Loewen can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Loewen can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG- 2014
- MemberAlpha Omega Alpha
- Member American Medical Association
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University of Utah Affiliated Hospitals 1998
Dr. Natalie K Loewen M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Natalie K Loewen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Loewen
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Alternative Treatments for Obesity
Obesity refers to the accumulation of extra body fat than the normal body requirement. If your body mass index (BMI) is above 30, then you are considered as obese. The factors that influence obesity include age, body build, sex, and height.Obesity can be treated without involving medication or...
- Why Do I Keep Getting Hot Flashes?
Having hot flashes does not necessarily mean that you have reached menopause. Many other causes apart from the termination of your menstrual cycle can trigger the occurrence of hot flashes. Therefore, understanding the exact cause of your symptoms can really help you in establishing whether you are...
- Lupus and Pregnancy: An Improving Outlook
In the past, most — if not all — lupus sufferers were warned against getting pregnant. The combination of signs and symptoms, coupled with the bodily strain from the pregnancy, would combine into a high-risk situation for both the mother as well as the baby. Furthermore, the fact that most...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Menstrual Cramps?
The dull, throbbing, or sharp pain felt in the lower abdomen before and during menstrual periods is known as menstrual cramps, or dysmenorrhea. The pain may range in severity and continue for two to three days. Although all women are not affected by period pains, it may affect normal activities in...
- What Are The Risks Of A Hysterectomy?
A hysterectomy as a surgical means for removing the uterus is often resorted to when the female reproductive system develops complications. A hysterectomy would be the preferred option for combating the symptoms associated with cancer, endometriosis, fibroids, and painful and excessively heavy...
- A. David Barnes4822 Holladay Blvd Holladay Utah 84117
- Rixt Luikenaar1151 East 3900 S Salt Lake City Utah 84124
- Dr. Stephen Cummings Voss M.D.850 E 300 S Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. May Chambers MD5770 So 250 E G50 Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Scott West Rallison MD324 10th Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Eric C Nielson MD1220 East 3900 South Salt Lake City UT 84124