Dr. Brian Dorner is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Dublin, OH. Dr. Dorner specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
University of Michigan Medical School 1996
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
Dr. Brian K Dorner MD's Expert Contributions
Facial implants are generally the best way to go. This can be done with either off-the-shelf implants, or custom implants. Combining this with jaw reduction surgery can be very powerful depending on the shape you were looking for. Sometimes more aggressive procedures may be needed, but for most people they are not. If you’re interested in hearing more, please give my office a call at 614-336-9000. Sincerely, Brian K. Dorner, MD READ MORE
- MemberAmerican Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Ohio State University Hospital
- Ohio State University Medical Center
- Ohio State University Hospital Program
- California Pacific Medical Center
Dr. Brian K Dorner MD's Practice location
Dublin, OH 43016Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Brian K Dorner MD | Plastic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Brian K Dorner MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are You a Candidate for a Face lift?
What is a facelift?A face lift also known as a rhytidectomy or rhytidoplasty is a surgical procedure done to improve aging signs in the face and neck. This procedure is usually performed in on women in their 4th, 5th, or 5th decade of life.Why is a facelift done?If you are worried by facial...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- Everything You Need to Know About Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is surgical procedure which specializes in the reconstruction and repair of damaged skin and tissue. Tissue damage can be caused by injury, surgery or any birth abnormality. The main goal of plastic surgery is to restore the shape and function of damaged skin, making it look more...
- Do I Need DHEA Supplements?
DHEA supplements have a multitude of uses, depending on what the individual wants to improve on or in his or her body. These supplements can be used for building muscles, it can be used as an anti-aging supplement, and it can even be used to aid general health conditions. Yet, what is DHEA? Are DHEA...
- Everything You Need to Know About Breast Augmentation
What is breast augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgery that restores or increases breast volume using saline implants, silicone gel or fat transfer.Augmentation mammoplasty is another term for breast augmentation.Breast augmentation will:...
- Dr. Robert T. Heck MD4971 Arlington Centre Blvd Columbus Ohio 43220
- Dr. James H. Boehmler M.D.915 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43212
- Dr. Bivik R Shah MD6499 E Broad St Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. James D Mcmahan MD4845 Knightsbridge Blvd Columbus OH 43214
- Dr. Timothy Treece MD4971 Arlington Centre Blvd Columbus OH 43220
- Mr. Mark C Preston MD765 North Hamilton Rd Columbus OH 43230