Dr. J Mahfood is a rheumatologist practicing in Port Saint Lucie, FL. Dr. Mahfood specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Mahfood treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
- V2 regions of 16S ribosomal RNA used as a molecular marker for the species identification of streptococci in peripheral blood and synovial fluid from patients with psoriatic arthritis.
- Baker's Cyst Presenting with Deep Venous Thrombosis.
- A 67-year-old woman with polymyalgia rheumatica and left hemispatial neglect.
Dr. J Paul Mahfood MD's Practice location
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. J Paul Mahfood MD | Rheumatologist | Rheumatology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. J Paul Mahfood MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mahfood
- Third Rock from the Sun's Star Kristen Johnston Shares Battle with Lupus
Everyone knows Kristen Johnson from her hit role in the 90’s sitcom Third Rock from the Sun which ran from 1996 to 2001. However, some might also know her from her other exploits, like writing the book Guts: The Endless Follies and Tiny Triumphs, where she shares her battle against substance...
- Can I Prevent Gout?
Dietary Choices That Help Prevent GoutThe following is a list of ways in which you can help prevent gout....
- A Man's Struggle with Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a chronic disease characterized mainly by constant and crippling musculoskeletal pain, which is frequently focused on several specific spots, commonly known as tender or trigger points. Said spots are random and may vary from person to person; while one individual might have a tender...
- Dietary Guidelines to Manage Fibromyalgia
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic autoimmune disorder. Our own immune system attacks our body and destroys bony tissue in the joints. Sometimes, other body parts are also affected, like skin, eyes, blood vessels, lungs, or heart, but mostly the joints are the ones which are mostly affected. It...
- Excess Risk of Cardiovascular Events Has Decreased in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients
Rheumatoid arthritis presents with many different symptoms, which often vary from person to person. Among these is a generally higher risk of serious heart problems compared to a person of the same age and health living without rheumatoid arthritis. While it has been known that patients with RA are...
- J. Paul Mahfood549 Northwest Lake Whitney Place Port St. Lucie Florida 34986
- Dr. Ranju B Wadhwa M.D.1700 Se Hillmoor Dr Port Saint Lucie FL 34952
- Dr. Cynthia J Gustafson M.D.1050 Se Monterey Rd Stuart FL 34994
- Dr. Darrell Neil Fiske MD2081 Se Ocean Blvd Stuart FL 34996
- Dr. John Michael Houri M.D.2081 Se Ocean Blvd Stuart FL 34996
- Dr. Michael Carver Belcon MD2401 Frist Blvd Fort Pierce FL 34950