Dr. Timothy Ian Mueller MD
Addiction Psychiatrist | Addiction MedicineC/O Savahcs 3601 S 6th Ave Tucson AZ, 85723
Dr. Timothy Mueller is an Addiction Psychiatrist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Mueller evaluates, diagnoses, and treats people who suffer from impulse control conditions related to addiction. As an Addiction Psychiatrist, Dr. Mueller is a substance abuse expert, and is trained to fully understand the biological science behind addiction, in order to properly treat each patient.
Education and Training
Stanford Univ Sch Of Med- Stanford Ca 1977
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Addiction Psychiatry
- Recurrence after recovery from major depressive disorder during 15 years of observational follow-up.
- Depression and alcohol use disorders: is the road twice as long or twice as steep?
- Multiple recurrences of major depressive disorder.
- Psychosocial disability during the long-term course of unipolar major depressive disorder.
- Predictors of compliance with naltrexone among alcoholics.
- Assessing the risks and benefits of benzodiazepines for anxiety disorders in patients with a history of substance abuse or dependence.
- A dynamic adaptation of the propensity score adjustment for effectiveness
- Motivational enhancement and coping skills training for cocaine abusers: effects
- Playing God--revisited.
- Comorbidity of panic disorder and substance use disorders.
- Diagnosis and treatment of alcoholism in women.
- Bipolar I: a five-year prospective follow-up.
- Prognostic effect of the variable course of alcoholism on the 10-year course of depression.
- The time course of nonchronic major depressive disorder. Uniformity across episodes and samples. National Institute of Mental Health Collaborative Program on the Psychobiology of Depression--Clinical Studies.
- Secular trends in lifetime onset of MDD stratified by selected sociodemographic risk factors.
- Butler Hosp, Psychiatry; Maricopa Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Kaiser Permanente Med Ctr-Sf, Internal Medicine
Dr. Timothy Ian Mueller MD's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85723Get Direction
Dr. Timothy Ian Mueller MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mueller
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- Alcohol and Night Sweats
What are night sweats? Night sweats, also known as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, pertains to excessive sweating at night. It is normal for anyone to sweat. Our sweat glands continuously work throughout out the day and night. However, if you have woken up at night to find that your bedsheets are drenched...
- Flakka in the News
Drugs have been around for many years, changing the conscience of people for a long time. Some drugs that are forbidden today had been legal in some period of our history, and even considered a medicine. But when scientists concluded that certain drugs do more harm than good, lawmakers made them...
- Adderall: Side Effects, High, Abuse, Withdrawal
What is Adderall?Adderall is the brand name of a prescription drug that contains a mixture of amphetamine salts, specifically 75% dextroamphetamine and 25% levoamphetamine salts. It belongs to the drug class called central nervous system (CNS) stimulants. It is also classified among...
- How Addictive Is Flakka?
What are the ingredients in flakka/bath salts?Flakka is the latest synthesized drug which is very comparable to bath salts as both of them have a reputation to develop erratic and violent behaviors from people who ingest them. Flakka can be smoked, snorted, swallowed or injected. It could also be...
- Is Gastroenteritis Related to Drug Withdrawal?
The symptoms accompanying drug withdrawal can be psychological or physical, changing your thoughts, feelings, and actions. For instance, drugs like cocaine and heroin trigger strong physical dependence. For other chemical substances, dependencies are more likely to cause psychological problems....