Dr. Moum joined Dermatology Associates of Boynton Beach, Florida in 1991. He practices general dermatology, and is also an expert in the dermatopathology field. Dermatology Associates is the oldest dermatology practice specializing in skin cancer detection and treatment in Boca Raton and Boynton Beach.
Education and Training
New Jersey Medical School
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1981
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- 'America's Top Dermatologist,' Consumer's Research Council of America, 2008
- 'Americas Top Doctor,' Castle Connelly, 2008
- Nat'L Naval Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- U.S. Naval Hospital, San Diego
- National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, Maryland
Professional Society Memberships
- Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology, American Medical Association, Florida Medical Association
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital in Boynton Beach
- Boca Raton Community Hospital
Dr. Eric Moum MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Eric Moum MD | Dermatologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Eric Moum MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moum
- Is Rosacea Contagious?
One of the most commonly asked questions by many people is whether rosacea is contagious or not. Rosacea is a common skin inflammatory condition affecting nearly 14 million people of the United States alone. It causes redness and a pimple like rash on the face, especially over the forehead, cheeks...
- 14 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Genital Warts
If you notice any swelling or small lesions around your genital or anal area, then they probably are warts. Warts are flesh-colored bumps on the skin. They are generally not painful but could be very itchy.Genital warts are common skin infections caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Understanding Acne and Its Causes
Acne can appear on the skin as tender red bumps also known as pimples, pustules (bumps containing pus), and occasionally as cysts. Acne can be found on almost any part of your body, but most commonly it develops on your face, neck, back, chest, and shoulders. ...
- Self Tanner Use Might Deprive You of Vitamin D
Sunless tanners, or self tanners, that provide a fake tan reduces the exposure to UV radiations considerably, according to a new study published in the journal, Archives of Dermatology. Using creams and sprays that provide the fake tan cuts down the sunbathing and tanning bed use. According to...
- How to Prepare for Laser Hair Removal
Hair growth can sometimes be excessive due to medical conditions or genetic predisposition. Laser hair removal is a permanent way of getting rid of or reducing hair. The procedure is used for removing hair on the arms, legs, genital area, back, chest, face, neck, etc. Are you considering laser...
- Dr. Sadaf Sabrina Waqar D.O.2201 45th St West Palm Beach FL 33407
- Dr. Andleeb Usmani D.O.3319 N State Rd 7 Wellington Florida 33449
- Dr. Tami DeAraujo M.D.4800 N. Federal Hwy Boca Raton Florida 33431
- Dr. Stefan C. Weiss MD9980 Central Park Blvd N Boca Raton FL 33428
- Dr. Ira H Schlesinger MD4800 Linton Blvd Delray Beach FL 33445
- Dr. Brian Jeffrey Feinstein D.O.4205 W Atlantic Ave Delray Beach FL 33445