Dr. Moum joined Dermatology Associates of Boynton Beach, Florida in 1991. He practices general dermatology, and is also an expert in the dermatopathology field. Dermatology Associates is the oldest dermatology practice specializing in skin cancer detection and treatment in Boca Raton and Boynton Beach.
Education and Training
New Jersey Medical School
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1981
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- 'America's Top Dermatologist,' Consumer's Research Council of America, 2008
- 'Americas Top Doctor,' Castle Connelly, 2008
- Nat'L Naval Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- U.S. Naval Hospital, San Diego
- National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, Maryland
Professional Society Memberships
- Diplomate of the American Board of Dermatology, American Medical Association, Florida Medical Association
Dr. Eric Moum MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Eric Moum MD | Dermatologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Eric Moum MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moum
- Wolf Spider Bites
It can be quite scary when someone experiences a wolf spider bite. However, if someone knows what wolf spiders are and how to take care of their bite wounds, it would minimize any possible dangers or complications. If you want to know more about the wolf spider, then you have definitely come to the...
- Is Eczema Genetic?
Eczema is the collective name of a number of skin diseases. In general, it manifests as spots on the skin that can swell with a clear liquid. It is often confused with an allergic reaction, although it is, in fact, a skin irritation. Many people are well aware that eczema cannot be transmitted from...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Cold Sores 101: Everything You Need to Know About Cold Sores
What are cold sores?Cold sores are due to a virus called the herpes simplex virus. This condition is usually passed on through direct contact with an individual who is shedding the virus. The sores can be too small that a person will not be able to know if he/she has the illness. The virus can be...
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- Dr. Sadaf Sabrina Waqar D.O.2201 45th St West Palm Beach FL 33407
- Dr. Andleeb Usmani D.O.3319 State Road 7 Wellington FL 33414
- Dr. Denise Guevara D.O.21301 Powerline Rd Boca Raton FL 33433
- Dr. Tami DeAraujo M.D.4800 N. Federal Hwy Boca Raton Florida 33431
- Dr. Stefan C. Weiss MD9980 Central Park Blvd N Boca Raton FL 33428
- Dr. Ira H Schlesinger MD4800 Linton Blvd Delray Beach FL 33445