Coronary Artery Disease and Intervention, Peripheral Vascular Disease and Interventions, Endovascular Interventions, Carotid Stenting, Structural Heart Disease and Interventions, ASD, PFO, Renal Vascular Hypertension, Valvular Heart Disease and Interventions
Education and Training
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
Ben Gurion University of The Negev / Faculty of Health Science MD
Ben Gurion University of The Negev / Faculty of Health Science 1993
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev Faculty of Health Sciences 1993
American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine/Cardiology- Mt. Sinai Medical School -
- National Meetings -
- America's Top Physicians in Interventional Cardiology by the Consumers Research Council of America
- Professional of the Year in Cardiovascular Medicine by Worldwide Who's Who
- Visiting Honorary Student, Cardiothoracic Surgery, 1989
- Selected Honorary Student, Cardiology and Emergency Medicine, 1990
- Swiss Foundation Scholarship, 1990 and 1991
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Leg Ulcer
- Vascular Disease
- Wm Beaumont Hosp, Interventional Cardiology; Lenox Hill Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Lenox Hill Hosp, Internal Medicine
- NSLIJ/Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital Program
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- William Beaumont Hospital (Interventional Cardiology); Lenox Hill Hospital (Clinical Cardiology)
Professional Society Memberships
- CMAS World Underwater Foundation
Articles and Publications
- Many Presentations and Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
His mentors, skills, hard work and dedication.
Areas of research
Clinical Research in Interventional Cardiology, Endovascular Interventions, Carotid Stenting, Renal Vascular Hypertensions and Interventions
- Two Time Recipient of Swiss Foundation Scholarship
Save the children
Teaching and speaking
Mount Sinai Medical Center, Lenox Hill Hospital, National Meetings
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Traveling, Family Time, Windsurfing, Scuba Diving
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Daniel E. Soffer MD's Practice location
New York, New York 10022Get Direction
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32209Get Direction
New York, NY 10021Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Daniel E. Soffer MD | Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Daniel E. Soffer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Stem Cell Treatment Heals the Damage Caused by Heart Attacks
A new study has shown that muscle damage due to a heart attack can be corrected by stem cell treatment. This included a small number participants, but they have shown that stem cell treatment is an effective method to help patients recover from a heart attack. The study was directed by Eduardo...
- Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?
Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?Heart Failure means that due to some reasons, the heart is unable to pump blood to the body in the normal range. In most of the cases, heart failure is caused by reasons like high blood pressure, impaired heart muscles, heart attack,...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- What is Cardiac Ablation?
Cardiac ablation is a procedure used for atrial fibrillation (a-fib) treatment, which is an irregular beating of the heart. Doctors may recommend the procedure when other methods of treatment such as drugs and heartbeat reset aren’t successful.If atrial fibrillation, or an irregular heart rate,...
- What Are the Major Warning Signs of a Stroke?
A stroke is one of the leading causes of death in the country. A stroke can be fatal if not treated immediately. Strokes can lead to disabilities, and affect the quality of life of a person considerably. Recognizing the symptoms and responding to the immediate needs is what is important in the...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Yoshiaki Omura800 Riverside Drive New York New York 10032
- Yoshifumi Naka M.D.177 Fort Washington Ave New York NY 10032
- Elena V. Bezoff D.O3049 Ocean Parkway Brooklyn New York 11235
- Nino D. Marino M.D110 East 59th Street New York City New York 10022
- Bijoy K. Mehta MD140-15 Stanford Avenue Flushing New York 11355
- Jeremiah M. Gelles MD8714 5th Avenue Brooklyn New York 11209