Specializing in sports medicine and joint reconstruction utilizing minimally invasive techniques, Daniel C. Snyder is nationally recognized for treating young, active patients with hip and knee arthritis and has been involved in joint replacement research and total joint prosthetic design. He is a distinguished member of the medical community, and has made numerous TV (NewsCenter Channel 5; NBC Channel 7, Boston) appearances for his research and expert opinion on orthopedic subjects. Today he is an Assistant Clinical Professor at Tufts University School of Medicine and is the Assistant Director at the Center for Joint Reconstruction Surgery.
Education and Training
Tufts School of Medicine
University of Massachusetts
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1980
Tufts University School of Medicine 1980
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 2001
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Tufts University School of Medicine -
- Assistant Director, Center for Joint Reconstruction Surgery -
- 'Best Orthepedic Surgeons,' Boston Magazine; 2003
- New England Med Ctr Hosps, Orthopedic Surgery; Baystate Med Ctr, General Surgery
- New England Med Center
- Tufts Medical Center (New England) Program
- Tufts New England Medical Center
- Tufts New England Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- Arthroscopy Association of North America, the Academy of Orthopedic Surgery, American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine, American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Boston Magazine - Best Orthopedic Surgeons in Boston, Feb 2003
Hobbies / Sports
- Skiing, Windsurfing, Squash, Golf
- Newton Wellesley Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Daniel C. Snyder M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Daniel C. Snyder M.D. | Orthopedist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Daniel C. Snyder M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Snyder
- What Is Spinal Stenosis Back Surgery?
What is spinal stenosis?Spinal stenosis is a disorder of the spine in which the spinal chord narrows. Congenital spinal stenosis is a condition in which the spine is already narrowed at birth. Factors that can result in spinal stenosis are herniated discs, osteophytes, which are ingrown bones or...
- What are Leg Ulcers?
What are leg ulcers?Leg ulcers are unhealed wounds or open wounds that occur on the legs. They tend to recur if not treated properly. They can occur in everyone at any age, but are more common among females. What are the causes of leg ulcers?The most common reason for the occurrence of leg ulcers...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Dr. James T. McGlowan Jr. MD110 Liberty St Brockton MA 02301
- Dr. Robert Kyle Fullick MD6400 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Michael S. Kain M.D.41 Mall Road Burlington Massachusetts 01805
- Dr. Joseph C. McCarthy MD55 Fruit Street Boston Massachusetts 02114
- Dr. Virginia Mooney Jones MD1265 Hwy 54 W Fayetteville GA 30214
- Dr. Ariana Vora MD5 Longfellow Place Boston Massachusetts 2114