In 2009, C. Keith Melvin, MD, was designated Health Champion by the Center for Closing the Health Gap in Greater Cincinnati. He has devoted his time to lecturing the community at local schools and churches on the importance of diet, exercise and health awareness. His own battle with prostate cancer twelve years ago has made him a community spokesman for yearly prostate exams. Dr. Melvin practices at Alliance Primary Care which has more than 130 physicians at nearly 35 locations.
Education and Training
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- 'Health Champion,' Greater Cincinnati Area, 2009
- The Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati
- The Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati
Professional Society Memberships
- Cincinnati Medical Association, American Cancer Society
- 2009 Health Champion, Center for Closing the Health Gap
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine, Journal of the American Medical Association, The Journal of Clinical Hypertension
- Christ Hospital
- Jewish Hospital
C. Keith Melvin's Practice location
Request An Appointment With C. Keith Melvin | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
C. Keith Melvin's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections?
Urinary tract infection, or UTI, is the infection of any part of the urinary tract, including kidneys, urinary bladder, urethra, and ureters (tubes connecting the kidneys to the bladder). The most common among them is the infection of bladder, which when treated immediately, can prevent infection of...
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Alternative Treatments for Gallstones
Alternative Treatments For GallstonesA huge percentage of gallstones never show symptoms, but the moment a stone stops moving on its way to the small intestines from the gallbladder, trouble begins. That’s when signs start occurring, among them severe pain on the ride side of the abdomen that...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Atarax for Nausea
Atarax Atarax is a prescription medication that belongs to the class of antihistamines. This drug blocks histamine, which is a chemical produced during an allergic reaction. The activity taking place in the central nervous system is also reduced when this drug is taken. Atarax is also used as a...
- Dr. Anubhav Mital M.D.1010 Cereal Avenue Hamilton Ohio 45103
- Dr. Harry Maurice Davin M.D.3145 Hamilton Mason Road Hamilton Ohio 45011
- Dr. Tushar Nayar M.D.4777 E Galbraith Rd Cincinnati OH 45236
- Dr. Sobia Yaqub M.D.8240 Northcreek Drive Cincinatti Oh 45236
- Evelyn V. Hess231 Albert Sabin Way Cincinnati Ohio 45267
- Dr. Kent Robinson MD3131 Harvey Avenue Cincinnati Ohio 45229