Marian Claire Finan
Dermatologist6095 Barfield Road Suite 200 Atlanta Georgia, 30328
Dr. Marian Finan is a dermatologist practicing in Atlanta, Georgia. Dr. Finan specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Finan diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Pennsylvania State University School of Medicine
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Former Assistant Professor of Pathology and Dermatology, Emory University School of Medicine -
- Clinical Faculty, Emory University School of Medicine -
- Mayo Graduate School of Medicine
- Emory University
Professional Society Memberships
- Georgia Society of Dermatologists, Atlanta Dermatological Association, FDA Dermatologic Drugs Advisory Committee
Marian Claire Finan's Practice location
- How to Treat Excessive Perspiration
Sweat glands cause perspiration whenever there is an increase in temperature, fever, or when you are involved in physical activity. Perspiration is also seen when one is nervous, anxious, or under stress. When none of these factors are present, the signals for the production of sweating are normally...
- Heat Rash: When Should I See a Doctor?
Heat rash is a condition that easily goes away with time without the need for medical care. This usually happens when the skin cools down and the sweating reduces. Sometimes, it can take a few days for the affected part of the skin to heal completely. However, there are times when the rashes tend...
- What Is Vitiligo?
Vitiligo is a long-term skin condition in which depigmentation results in white patches on different parts of the body. Some people may have white patches in many areas at the same time. Hair grown on the affected areas may also be decolorized. This skin condition is more common in people with dark...
- How Do I Get Rid of my Wrinkles?
Wrinkles are a normal part of aging. Understanding the causes and different treatment options to get rid of wrinkles is the best way to take the first step in a successful battle against them.The most common causes of wrinkles are as follows:...
- How Is Rosacea Diagnosed?
Rosacea is a long-standing skin condition that mainly affects females in the ages between 30 to 50 years. It initially develops some redness over the face and later followed by bumps that look similarly to pimples. It commonly affects the cheeks, nose, and forehead. These symptoms are often...
- Can Rosacea Be Linked to Other Conditions?
Rosacea is an inflammatory skin condition that commonly affects females of ages 30 to 50 years old. Its exact cause is not known, but experts say there is a definite involvement with genetic factors due to the fact that rosacea is seen to run in families. Several other researchers have found links...
- Dr. Joseph Payne MD5555 PEACHTREE DUNWOODY RD ATLANTA GA 30342-1710
- Dr. Edmond I. Griffin M.D.5555 Peachtree Dunwoody Road Atlanta Georgia 30342
- Dr. Kendra A. Cole M.D.3655 Howell Ferry Rd Duluth GA 30096
- Dr. Tiffani Hamilton MD11800 Atlantis Pl Alpharetta GA 30022
- Dr. Nikki Hill M.D.2256 Northlake Pkwy Tucker GA 30084
- Dr. Debra J Atkins M.D.1232 Johnson Ferry Rd Marietta GA 30068