Dr. Mohamed Nasr is an internist practicing in Lake Villa, Illinois. Dr. Nasr specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Nasr provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University of Guadalajara School of Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Chicago Medical School
- Chicago Medical School
Professional Society Memberships
- American Board of Holistic Medicine, American Medical Association, American College of Physicians
Articles and Publications
- 'Natural Tregs, CD4+CD25+ Inhibitory Hybridomas, And Their Cell Contact Dependent Suppression,' Immunologic Research, 2008
- 'Specific Anti-Toxoplasma Antibodies In Relation To Infection And Reinfection Using Different Infective Stages,' Journal Of The Egyptian Society Of Parasitology, 2003
Hobbies / Sports
- Farming and Horse Back Riding
Mohamed E. Nasr's Practice location
Lake Villa, Illinois 60046 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mohamed E. Nasr | Cardiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mohamed E. Nasr's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Listeriosis?
Listeriosis is a foodborne disease caused by the infection of the bacteria Listeria monocytogenes. This infection may cause severe symptoms in pregnant women and people who have a weak immune system. It may also affect newborns and the elderly. The symptoms are generally not very serious in the case...
- Apples Rank Number One on the Dirty Dozen's List
Apples are contaminated with pesticides and tops the list of ‘dirty dozen’, while onions are rated as the best among the ‘Clean 15’. The ratings are provided by consumer advocates at the nonprofit Environmental Working Group (EWG), based on the pesticides test conducted by the U.S....
- Does a Healthy Diet Help Prevent Aging?
Experts are of the opinion that the type of food an individual eats may affect the looks of the person. Many of the components in the diet may aid in chronic inflammation, a condition that expedites aging. Thus, eating certain foods may make the person look much older than he or she actually is....
- Bladder Spasms: the Causes and Symptoms
As the urinary bladder fills, the sensation to release urine gradually builds up. Few people have a continuous urge to ease the bladder while experiencing pain. This situation, called bladder spasms, may lead to wetting one's pants. Bladder spasms are caused by the muscles of the bladder contracting...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effect
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- Dr. Theodore Morrison Homa MD 765 Ela Road Lake Zurich IL 60047
- Dr. Nathan Munir Kakish MD 2000 Lake Avenue Woodstock Illinois 60098
- Dr. Monica E. Gavran MD 2000 Lake Avenue Woodstock Illinois 60098
- Dr. Miloslava Marie Kyncl MD 700 S Lewis Ave Waukegan IL 60085
- Dr. Richard D Rosenfeld MD 1800 Hollister Dr. Libertyville IL 60048
- Dr. Stephanie Anne Bartels M.D. 1051 W. Rand Road Arlington Heights IL 60004