Dr. Oliver Diaz is a cardiologist practicing in Bristol, Connecticut. Dr. Diaz specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Diaz also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
University of Santo Tomas
University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery 1968
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- Med Coll Of Pa & Hosp, Internal Medicine; St Peter'S Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Mount Vernon Hosp, Internal Medicine; Our Lady Of Mercy Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Vet Affairs Med Ctr-Brooklyn, Internal Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania Program
- Veteran Administration Medical Center
- St. Peter's General Hospital, New Jersey - Cardiology, Medical College of Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia
- Bristol Hospital
- St. Peters General Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Society of Internal Medicine, Connecticut State Medical Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work
Hobbies / Sports
- Bristol Hospital
Oliver Diaz M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Oliver Diaz M.D. | Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Oliver Diaz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Arterial Disease is Constantly Undiagnosed in Women
Many women in United States is having peripheral artery disease (PAD), out of which, many are not diagnosed. The American Heart Association has called for a ‘Go Red for Women’ campaign to have increased participation to identify and diagnose this disease in women. The association also invites...
- What is Angina?
Angina refers to chest discomfort, tightness, or pain that occurs due to a reduction in blood supply to the muscles of the heart. People commonly confuse this chest pain and discomfort with indigestion. Angina can cause an individual's chest to feel heavy, achey, tight, in addition to a burning...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Furosemide Side Effects and How to Minimize Them
What is furosemide?Furosemide is an oral prescription medicine, which is available under the brand name Lasix. This drug is also available in its generic form. The generic version of the drug mostly costs less than the branded ones. Furosemide is considered as a water pill or a loop diuretic that...
- Can Low Blood Pressure be Serious?
Blood pressure lower than 90/60 mm of Hg is referred to as low blood pressure, or hypotension. The first number is the measure of pressure in the arteries when the heart beats and fills blood in them. The second number is the pressure in the arteries when the heart is at rest between two beats. In...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Suphichaya Muangman M.D.1625 Straits Turnpike Middlebury Connecticut 06762
- John Arthur Frazier M.D.123 Maple St Bristol CT 06010
- Juyong Lee MD/PHD115 Lincoln St Framingham MA 01702
- Joyce Meng MD263 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06030
- Joseph Francis Mitchel D.O.85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106
- Joseph B Sappington MD1000 Asylum Ave Hartford CT 06105