Dr. Kenneth Gordon is a dermatologist practicing in Skokie, Illinois. Dr. Gordon specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Gordon diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1990
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Speaks internationally -
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hp M C, Internal Medicine
- Northwestern University Medical School
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Northwestern University Medical School
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Association of Dermatology
What do you attribute your success to?
- Referrals from Others to Treat Severely Diagnosed Patients
- North Shore University Hospital
Dr. Kenneth Gordon M.D.'s Practice location
MILWAUKEE, WI 53226Get Direction
Skokie, IL 60077Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth Gordon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gordon
- What Is Porphyria?
Porphyria is an inherited group of disorders that affect the skin and nerves. Porphyria that affects the skin is referred to as cutaneous porphyria, while the condition that affects the nerves is known as acute porphyria. Both types result in the accumulation of the chemical porphyrin in the body....
- What Causes Jock Itch?
What Causes Jock Itch?Jock Itch is a fungal infection that both men and women develop in the warm and moist environs of their groin, especially the junction between their thighs and waist. The infection is characterized by wavy reddish-brown rashes that appear raised and inflamed at the center,...
- Male Pattern Baldness
According to a new study published in the journal, Science Translational Medicine, the root cause for the male pattern baldness is the presence of abnormal amounts of protein, prostaglandin D2, in the scalp. Prostaglandin D2 and its derivatives are known to inhibit the growth of hair. Male pattern...
- Do Ingrown Hairs Only Form Due to Shaving?
Ingrown hairs are an aesthetic nightmare, causing not only social isolation but emotional distress and recurring pain, besides constantly burning skin. It effects a good proportion of the population, and people scramble to pinpoint the medical and non-medical remedies to cure themselves of this...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum?
Molloscum contagiosum is a viral infection that presents wart-like bumps or small growths on the skin. Usually, these growths are pink, white, or skin-colored. They are smooth, shiny, and pearly looking. The center of these growths is indented like a dimple.This infection is very common among kids...
- What Causes Heat Rash?
Heat rash, prickly heat, or miliaria is a condition that results from the blockage of the sweat ducts. This condition usually affects people living in hot and humid places. As a result of the blocked pores of the skin (sweat ducts), perspiration is trapped under the skin. Once sweat is stuck in the...
- Dr. George Henry Engel MD708 MIDWEST CLUB PKWY OAK BROOK IL 60523
- John E. Stopka6918 West Archer Ave Chicago Illinois 60638
- Edidiong Kaminska3000 N Halsted St, 724 Chicago Illinois 60657
- Dr. Jonathan David Pewitt M.D.1740 W Taylor St Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Lucius C Earles M.D.1501 S California Ave Chicago IL 60608
- Dr. Andrea Tinuola Kassim M.D.1653 W Congress Pkwy Chicago IL 60612