Dr. Douglas Chudzik is an internist practicing in Hazlet, New Jersey. Dr. Chudzik specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Chudzik provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara
Facultad de Medicina
- St Barnabas Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; St Barnabas Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- St Barnabas Med Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians, Medical Society of New Jersey
What do you attribute your success to?
- Compassion and Passion for the Industry
Hobbies / Sports
- Family Time
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Dr. Douglas W. Chudzik MD's Practice location
Hazlet, New Jersey 7730Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Douglas W. Chudzik MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Douglas W. Chudzik MD's reviewsWrite Review
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- Is Hair Dye Safe?
Dying one's hair is a common routine for men and women who experience changes in the color of their hair as they age. Although long-term safety of these products are not clear, there are some precautionary measures to be followed while using a dye.One should consider the following before dying his...
- There's No Doubt: Active Children Have Healthy Hearts
Vigorous exercise for 30 minutes every day lowers the risk of heart disease in children, when compared to those who do not exercise. Kids who had regular, moderate exercise for 35 minutes a day had very low levels of cholesterol, triglycerides blood glucose levels, blood pressure, and a small waist...
- Urine Culture and Sensitivity Test: What Is It?
Urine Culture and Sensitivity TestA urine culture is a laboratory test that can identify specific types of germs that cause urinary tract infections. A urinary tract infection occurs when bacteria enter the urinary system through the urethra. Bacteria can rapidly grow and multiply, and cause an...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- Ways to Include More Fiber in Your Diet
Importance of eating Fibrous FoodsFiber refers to the indigestible shares of plant foods. Eating foods that are high in fiber has several health gains. The digestive benefits of fiber in food are very well known. Yet, fibrous food provides a lot of other benefits for a healthy life. Studies report...
- Dr. Rafael Sezan M.D.135 Ocean Parkway Brooklyn NY 11218
- Dr. Mohammed Areful Islam MD530 New Brunswick Avenue Perth Amboy New Jersey 08861
- Dr. Michel Jose Charles MD176 Fenimore St. Brooklyn New York 11225
- Dr. Nami O. Khulusi M.D.615 Hope Road Eatontown New Jersey 07724
- Aleksandr Livshits M.D.445 Kings Hwy Brooklyn New York 11223
- Babita V.J. Saaraswat MD668 N Beers St Holmdel NJ 07733