Dr. Cybele Johnson is an internist practicing in Edina, Minnesota. Dr. Johnson specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Johnson provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Des Moines University Osteopathic Medical Center
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 2003
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Member International Association of HealthCare Professionals
- University Of Minnesota Hosp & Clinic
- University of Minnesota Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Minnesota
- St. John Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Osteopathic Association, American College of Physicians
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard Work, Passion, and Patient Care
Hobbies / Sports
Dr. Cybele D. Johnson DO's Practice location
Edina, Minnesota 55435Get Direction
SHAKOPEE, MN 55379Get Direction
Minneapolis, MN 55435Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Cybele D. Johnson DO | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Cybele D. Johnson DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johnson
- Study Shows High Levels of Vitamin D May Improve Lung Function
Vitamin D, also known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’, is an important nutrient that the human body needs in order to maintain a healthy life – both physically and mentally. Vitamin D serves numerous vital bodily functions, including supporting the immune system, improving muscle function,...
- Boost Your Energy Levels
Boost your energy and recharge yourself, no matter how busy you are in work or life. You can use a 10 minute break to reinvigorate yourself and gear up for the rest of the day. Some of the quick ways to boost energy include:...
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Nail Fungus?
Fungal infections are common in hair, nails, and surfaces of the skin. Nail fungus infects toe and finger nails and is more common in toe nails when compared to fingers. Also referred to as onchomyosis, this condition may become very painful affecting the whole nail. It usually starts as a small...
- Background Noise from Televisions Can Affect Your Child's Ability to Learn
Background noise from the TV, when we leave it on without watching it, may affect young children, reports a new study. The study also reports that children in U.S. are exposed to an average of four hours of background noise from the TV. The results from the study were presented in the International...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- M. Chadi Alraies3635 E 43rd St Minneapolis MN 55406
- Dr. Merlin E. Brown MD6545 France Avenue South Minneapolis MN 55435
- Bernadette K. Quadling Other1415 LILAC DR N GOLDEN VALLEY MN 55422
- Dr. Lisa L. Anderson MD255 North Smith Avenue St. Paul Minnesota 55102
- Dr. Bryce A Pierson MD8100 W 78TH ST EDINA MN 55439
- Dr. Syed Z Hasan MD2855 CAMPUS DR STE 400 PLYMOUTH MN 55441