Dr. Daniel Jon Nordin MD
Internist2801 W. Kinnickinnic River parkway Suite 135 Milwaukee Wisconsin, 53215
Dr. Daniel Nordin is an internist practicing in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Dr. Nordin specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Nordin provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Madison School of Medicine and Public Health
University of Wisconsin
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1990
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition, Vitals.com, 2009
- NCQA Diabetes Physician Recognition Program
- 'Patients Choice Award,' Vitals.com, 2008 and 2009
- Hearing Loss
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Memory Loss
- Vascular Disease
- Medical College of Wisconsin
Professional Society Memberships
- Wisconsin Medical Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Loving what you do, Enjoying People
Dr. Daniel Jon Nordin MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53215Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53215Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Jon Nordin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nordin
- Light Drinking May Not Harm Babies
New research shows that a pregnant mother drinking up to two glasses of alcohol may not harm the children. About 11,500 mothers and their children participated in this study. Researchers collected data regarding the drinking habits of the mothers when the kids were about 9 months old. When the...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Are There Supplements to Protect Your Health During Flu Season?
During flu season, it is difficult to keep your symptoms at bay once you have contracted the virus. Moreover, certain over-the-counter medications can cause nausea because your body is not used to being so weak, in addition to a multitude of side effects caused by these drugs. There have been...
- Stressed? Don't Reach for Junk Food - Eat a Purple Potato
A recent study in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry showed that two servings of purple potatoes in a diet, can help to reduce blood pressure and control weight gain. The participants of the study were divided into two groups. In one group, the participants were assigned a diet that...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Dr. Jehana James MD3807 Spring St Racine WI 53405
- Dr. Steve Iksoo Chang MD12555 W National Ave New Berlin WI 53151
- Sheila Jhansale2311 North Prospect Avenue Milwaukee Wisconsin 53211
- Dr. Anil K. Garg MD7978 FIELDING LN GREENDALE WI 53129
- Dr. Michele R Tschopp MD3289 N MAYFAIR ROAD WAUWATOSA WI 53222
- Sriram Darisetty5000 West Chambers Street Milwaukee Wisconsin 53210