Dr. Daniel Nordin is an internist practicing in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Dr. Nordin specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Nordin provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University of Wisconsin
Madison School of Medicine and Public Health
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1990
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition, Vitals.com, 2009
- NCQA Diabetes Physician Recognition Program
- 'Patients Choice Award,' Vitals.com, 2008 and 2009
- Hearing Loss
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Memory Loss
- Vascular Disease
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Internal Medicine
- Med College Wi Affil Hosps
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals Program
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Medical College of Wisconsin
Professional Society Memberships
- Wisconsin Medical Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Loving what you do, Enjoying People
- Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center
Dr. Daniel Jon Nordin MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53215Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53215Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Daniel Jon Nordin MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Daniel Jon Nordin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nordin
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- What's the Difference Between Salt and Sodium?
IntroductionWhen people say salt, they usually mean the common table salt. Salt is a mineral that is mainly composed of sodium chloride (NaCl). To distinguish table salt from a class of chemical compounds called salts, the terms rock salt or the mineral name halite is used. Sodium is also...
- Do Vitamin Supplements Alleviate Pain?
Many people are now turning to nutritional supplements for pain management, as they become less tolerant towards the side effects of pain medications. Physicians also seem to be attracted by the idea of using supplements and recommend one or the other to their patients. Supplements may be vitamins,...
- Don't Be Ashamed of Your Gray Hair
Developing gray hair is inevitable in everyone's life time. "The color of the hair changes when the pigment-producing cells stops the production of the pigment," says Jeffrey Benabio, MD, a dermatologist at Kaiser Permanente in San Diego. The color may also be bleached by the build up of naturally...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- Is Juicing Healthy?
Experts are of the opinion that if you are not so interested in having a whole fruit or vegetable, juices are a good option to include the nutrients in the diet. You can think of different varieties, like kale, carrots, parsley, and apples to have the benefits. This is true because juices contain...
- Dr. Steve Iksoo Chang MD12555 W National Ave New Berlin WI 53151
- Sheila Jhansale2311 North Prospect Avenue Milwaukee Wisconsin 53211
- Dr. Anil K. Garg MD3301 South 20th Street Milwaukee Wisconsin 53215
- Sriram Darisetty5000 West Chambers Street Milwaukee Wisconsin 53210
- Dr. Neil K. Luy MD840 North 87th Street Milwaukee Wisconsin 53226
- Dr. Kalpana Dixit-Ajjampore MD2727 N Mayfair Rd Milwaukee WI 53222