Dr. Daniel Jon Nordin MD
Internist2801 W. Kinnickinnic River parkway Suite 135 Milwaukee Wisconsin, 53215
Dr. Daniel Nordin is an internist practicing in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Dr. Nordin specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Nordin provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Madison School of Medicine and Public Health
University of Wisconsin
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1990
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition, Vitals.com, 2009
- NCQA Diabetes Physician Recognition Program
- 'Patients Choice Award,' Vitals.com, 2008 and 2009
- Hearing Loss
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Memory Loss
- Vascular Disease
- Medical College of Wisconsin
Professional Society Memberships
- Wisconsin Medical Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Loving what you do, Enjoying People
Dr. Daniel Jon Nordin MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53215Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53215Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Jon Nordin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nordin
- What Conditions are Associated with Hip Pain?
Severe pain in the hip may make it hard to walk or climb the stairs. Issues with muscles, tendons, ligaments, and bones may all cause hip pain. Many diseases and conditions may also result in pain. Location of the pain in the hip often tells about the actual cause behind the pain.In some cases, the...
- Round and Yellow M 66 Pill
M 66 PillThis pill is round and yellow in color with an imprint of “M 66”. It has been identified as meloxicam 7.5 mg, which is used for the treatment of inflammatory conditions, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and tendonitis.Under the Controlled Substances Act, meloxicam is...
- Can Probiotics Help Your Upset Stomach?
Probiotics are microorganisms that are helpful to improve the digestive system. Probiotics are typically found in different foods and supplements. These microorganisms maintain the balance of the microbial flora in the intestines. It promotes the growth of good bacteria, and inhibits the growth of...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- Genes Can Influence an Individual's Body Language and Behavior
Empathetic behavior and body language are both associated with genetic variations, according to a study published in, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Thus, a smile or nod of empathy may explain the type of genes the individual has. Individuals who display more empathetic behavior...
- Dr. Jehana James MD3807 Spring St Racine WI 53405
- Dr. Steve Iksoo Chang MD12555 W National Ave New Berlin WI 53151
- Sheila Jhansale2311 North Prospect Avenue Milwaukee Wisconsin 53211
- Dr. Anil K. Garg MD7978 FIELDING LN GREENDALE WI 53129
- Dr. Michele R Tschopp MD3289 N MAYFAIR ROAD WAUWATOSA WI 53222
- Sriram Darisetty5000 West Chambers Street Milwaukee Wisconsin 53210