Dr. Hamid Mahmood is an internist practicing in Mustang, Oklahoma. Dr. Mahmood specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Mahmood provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University of Peshawar
Ayub Medical College
Hamid Mahmood's Expert Contributions
- Jamaica Hospital
- Holy Family Hospital, Jamaica Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American College of Physicians
Articles and Publications
- Book: Tips of Medicine for Interns and Residents
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work
Hobbies / Sports
- Southwest Medical Center Hospital
- Saint Anthony Hospital
Hamid Mahmood's Practice location
Mustang, Oklahoma 73064Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Hamid Mahmood | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Hamid Mahmood's reviewsWrite Review
- Apples Rank Number One on the Dirty Dozen's List
Apples are contaminated with pesticides and tops the list of ‘dirty dozen’, while onions are rated as the best among the ‘Clean 15’. The ratings are provided by consumer advocates at the nonprofit Environmental Working Group (EWG), based on the pesticides test conducted by the U.S....
- Summer Danger: Above Ground Pools Linked to Most Child Drownings
Portable pools are often associated with drowning in young children, according to a new study. A portable pool is a structure that is generally used in the place of an in-ground swimming pool or any water recreation. Researchers report that a child drowns in a portable pool every 5...
- Shapewear Garments May Help to Burn More Calories
A new study has shown that women who wear tight shapewear garments during a workout will burn more calories compared to women who do not. The researchers from the University of Virginia say that these garments makes the muscles work harder and burn more calories.In this study, 15 women with the...
- Can Microchips Administer Medication?
A new idea of having an implantable microchip to deliver drugs on medication may replace daily injections and improve patient compliance in treatments. The new programmable device, discovered by researchers at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), was tested on humans and the results...
- What Causes Fatigue?
Fatigue is the feeling of exhaustion when you lack adequate energy and strength to continue with the work. In most cases, the person with fatigue feels like taking rest due to the lack of energy. This is different from the general weakness wherein the person lacks enough muscle and physical...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- Dr. Daniel W. Lee MD1044 Southwest 44th Street Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73109
- Dr. Mary Kathryn Mercer DO5700 N. Portland Suite 102 Okc Ok 73112
- Dr. Crystal D. LaGalle D.O.2700 Clay Edwards Drive Kansas City Missouri 64116
- Dr. Thuy T.T. Nguyen M.D.1908 NW 23rd Street Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73106
- Dr. Nancy Stark Satzler MD4504 Northwest 28th Street Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73127
- Dr. Clinton N. Corder PHD, MD1211 North Shartel Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73103