Dr. Harold Strauch M.D.
Orthopedist2801 K Street Suite 330 Sacramento California, 95816
Dr. Harold Strauch is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Sacramento, California. Dr. Strauch specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Strauch tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Stanford School of Medicine
Stanford Univ Sch Of Med- Stanford Ca 1959
Stanford University School of Medicine 1959
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Clinical Professor, University of California Davis -
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Member International Association of HealthCare Professionals
- Pacific Presby Med Ctr, General Surgery; Shriners Hosp For Chldrn L A, Orthopedic Surgery; Pacific Presby Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Philadelphia Gen Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Calif Med Center 1960
- University California
- California Pacific Medical Center Program
- University of California School of Medicine
- Philadelphia General Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Western Orthopedic Association, American Medical Association, Sacramento Medical Society, California Orthopedic Association, American Cancer Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Remembering Who hes Taking Care of and Why, Knowing what he's Doing, Being Available and Putting Patients First.
Hobbies / Sports
Dr. Harold Strauch M.D.'s Practice location
Sacramento, California 95816Get Direction
Dr. Harold Strauch M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Strauch
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- 10 Tips on Living with Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain around the joints. This can happen in the tendons, muscles, or even bones. It is brought by inflammation of the bursa. Bursa is a fluid-filled sac that acts as a cushion around your joints. Usually, when your joints are subjected to excess...
- Efforts for Muscular Dystrophy Research
There is vast research going into the effort to find new ways to combat Muscular Dystrophy. Before any new treatment can see the light of the day, it undergoes a series of testing called clinical trials. When a patient is part of a clinical trial, they benefit from cutting-edge treatment that...
- Dr. Philip J. Orisek M.D.2575 E BIDWELL ST FOLSOM CA 95630
- Dr. Safdar N. Khan MD4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Robert M. Tamurian MD6403 Coyle Ave Carmichael CA 95608
- Dr. Donald Matthews MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Matthew Mermer MD2025 Morse Ave. Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Peter Bales MD1613 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661